The Headland Hotel
The Marstan(Torquay)
US$106
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

The Cleveland(Torquay)(Great Value!)
US$71
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

Haytor Hotel(Torquay)
US$111
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$304
US$91
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$122
US$124
US$101
Priceline
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$100
1,035 results
All reviewsclub roomfree taxi servicesix coursesedwards coachesgb tourssea viewcourse evening mealsorbeton arrivalcoach partiesfirst classcoastal pathmince piesevening entertainmentstandard roomthe general managerlovely hotel
Reviewed 27 March 2018

My husband & I went for just one night bed & breakfast. I
The hotel has three hydro pools plus a jucuzzi. Only two of the pools were open but this did not bother us as it was quiet. There was also a sauna & steam room. Lovely & clean. Large changing rooms with shower. It would be better if they had a cold shower up by the sauna and steam room instead of going down to the changing rooms if you do the proper thing of cold then heat.You can use the leisure facilities the day you arrive & the day of departure. There is also a small gym there.
We up graded to a club room on the second floor. Large room with queen size bed over looking the bay of Torbay.
The weather was good so you could see right over to Brixham.
We ordered lunch on day of arrival in the balcony bar but was not too pleased. The manager was upset that things had not gone well but he was quick to put things right. Thank you
Superb breakfast. Buffet fruit so good. Good choice of cooked items all cooked to order. Very good staff

Stayed: March 2018
2  Thank DevonSmiler
Duchy H, General Manager at The Headland Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Good Morning

Thank you for taking time to leave your feedback about your one night stay. I am pleased you enjoyed the spa pools and you found our breakfast superb. I do hope you will come and stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Went with GB Tours for a long weekend. The hotel is immaculate. Lovely clean rooms, excellent customer service and high quality food. Loved the lounge overlooking the sea. Very relaxed atmosphere with staff who obviously take pride in their work. Even though they were open to the public for mothers day lunch and were full we were never made to feel in the way. My sister and I both had a massage and have to say it was one of the best I've ever had and very reasonably priced. I would love to come back in the summer and sit on that lovely terrace. Thank you Naz and staff especially Pico the Spanish waiter who was so patient with me (couldn't manage the 6 course meal following surgery)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank JeanieE999
Duchy H, General Manager at The Headland Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Good Afternoon

I am very pleased you enjoyed your long weekend at the hotel and you found the service excellent; the staff work extremely hard to provide that memorable holiday to all our guests. I will definitely be passing your lovely words to them, especially Pico. I hope you have already booked your next trip in summer to take advantage of those spectacular views over the bay.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

had a wonderful stay at the headland for a long weekend our room was a little small for our liking but it was very clean the food in the restaurants was fantastic with lots of choices the staff was lovely. Went for a swim every day which was wonderful well done staff keep up the hard work

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Priscilla S
Duchy H, General Manager at The Headland Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Good Afternoon

It is nice to read you had a wonderful break at the hotel. I am delighted you enjoyed the meals in the restaurant; I will be passing your comments to the kitchen team and the rest of the staff.

I do hope you will come and stay with us again very soon.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Apart from heating in bedroom, the short break was excellent with good food and very friendly and helpful staff.There is an abundance of places to visit in the area and the hotel is situated in a pleasant and quiet area overlooking the sea.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank bandgwharton
Duchy H, General Manager at The Headland Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Good Morning

I am most delighted you had an excellent stay and you found the food to be good and staff friendly. I hope you come and visit us again in the nearest future.

NIzar Addami
\the General Manager

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Without exception all staff friendly and always ready to assist. Invited two local friends for dinner one night - very impressed. Location fine, away from the hussle and bussle yet a pleasnat downhill walk to the town centre and taxi return about £5.00

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo