All reviews honesty bar jar of sweets complimentary glass of port room was spotless great hosts biscuits cold meats lovely couple guest lounge cooked breakfast guest house stair lift leave the car little touches place to stay bottled water cooked to perfection
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Everything was fantastic. Rick and Able were truly delightful and couldn't do enough for you. As this was our honeymoon, we received an unexpected card and bottle of prosecco on arrival (which we thoroughly enjoyed on valentine's day!) On a couple of mornings I was tired from the previous day's explorations around Torquay and beyond and decided to get some extra sleep and didn't go to breakfast, so Rick made me a bacon sandwich for my husband to bring up to the room. The building is gorgeous, the room was spotlessly clean and the beds were very comfortable. Breakfast there is fantastic; cooked breakfast made to order and a great selection of cereals, pastries, meats, cheese, yoghurt, juice and tea and coffee. It really was a perfect stay and we can't wait to go back!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Imogen L
Richard H, Owner at Harmony Torquay, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Dear Imogen,

Thank you ever so much for your lovely review (and fabulous photos!) We'd love to see you again if you're ever in the bay. So pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us for your Honeymoon and Valentines. Sorry that the weather couldn't have been a bit kinder. We hope that the train back to Cardiff was a pleasant trip.

All the best,

Rick and Able (and Coco)

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Loved our stay fantastic owners extremely attentive beautifull breakfast
Do it you will enjoy!!?
Stayed for 3 nights room immaculate quiet comfortable and restful stay I hope we can go back again soon

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John S
Richard H, Owner at Harmony Torquay, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2018

Dear John and Pat,

Thank you ever so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure meeting you both at The Harmony and we're really pleased to read that you had a restful stay. The room that you were in has now been redecorated this January so if you ever do come back we'd love to hear your thoughts on it.

Once again, thank you for your lovely review, all the best,

Rick and Able

Reviewed 30 December 2017

Myself my husband, sister and brother in law stayed here for a 2 day break while we visited my nephew. We had an excellent stay, the room was spotless, the breakfast was well presented and plenty of it. Rick and Able were brilliant nothing was too much trouble for them. We will definatley stay here again.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms have a big room but smaller bathroom, but that was not a problem.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sue C
Richard H, Owner at Harmony Torquay, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

Dear Sue,

It was a pleasure meeting the four of you and we're really pleased that you enjoyed your stay at The Harmony. Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you have a fantastic New Year and are looking forward to seeing you again in 2018.

All of the very best wishes,

From Rick and Able

Reviewed 6 November 2017

I had a two day stay here while visiting family. As a single traveller I was made extremely welcome and comfortable. I had a very spacious room which had everything I could possibly want and I had a delicious vegetarian breakfast at an excellent very reasonable price . The b and b is very well situated for the sea front, town centre and Tor Abbey. In an area with a great deal of accommodation I do not believe this could be bettered . I highly recommend this

Room Tip: I had room 6. Highly recommended for decor and amenities
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank KATHRYN L
Richard H, Owner at Harmony Torquay, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Dear Kathryn,

Thank you ever so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure meeting you and we're pleased that you had a pleasant stay with us. Able is the brains of The Harmony and she's the one that makes sure that the rooms are well equipped.

All the best,

Rick Hustwit

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

My partner and I stayed here for a two day break on our way to Cornwall. We had an excellent stay, great hospitality and service from Rick and Able, wish we could’ve stayed longer. Rick was kind enough to check us in early and let us leave the car after checking out so we could walk into town, nothing was too much trouble we’ll be back next year for a longer stay. Thanks again Rick and Able !

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gary C
Richard H, Owner at Harmony Torquay, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear Gary,

Thank you ever so much for your lovely review. It was great meeting you both and we're really happy that you enjoyed your stay with us here at The Harmony.

We are looking forward to seeing you again next year!

All the very best of wishes from us both.

Rick and Able