Haytor Hotel(Torquay)
US$100
US$83
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$121
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

US$202
US$119
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$96
US$87
US$77
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

The Marstan(Torquay)
Agoda.com
US$74
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsdouble bedwithin walking distancefamily roomtea or coffeeshower roomlovely couplepleasant stayother hotelsmaureencerealbeddingbreakfastluggage
Reviewed 24 June 2017

We arrived after a very long, hot drive and were greeted by David, who helped us in with our luggage and showed us where to park the car. Our room was exactly as described - small double. Yes was tiny but it was perfect for what we needed in a one night stay. The town an beach are all within walking distance, yes you get a bit of street/traffic noise but that was to be expected given the location. It didn't stop us sleeping! We met the landlady, Maureen at breakfast and she couldn't have been warmer or more accommodating. They let us use their parking space for the following morning so we could explore. It is a traditional seaside B&B, nothing more, nothing less. Would recommend any time.

Room Tip: The breakfast room is downstairs in an airy basement, so be aware of accessibility.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

I stayed here on and off for 8 weeks while I was on placement for my nursing training.

Nothing was too much trouble for Maureen and David - neither are rude in any way, shape or form.

I'm not from the area and David was extremely helpful in giving me directions (and parking the car! Parking isn't my strong point..)

Maureen makes the most lovely breakfasts and even joined me for a pub evening meal a few times.

My room was just what I needed and was cleaned beautifully everyday.

I've made two good friends and definitely intend to return should I be placed in Torquay again :)

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 September 2016

We stayed at the Beverley hotel in Torquay for a week in August 2016 and we really enjoyed the town and the surrounding areas. The breakfast in the hotel was quite good with a reasonable selection and the proprietors Maureen and Dave were friendly and helpful. The only complaints we had were the size of the bedroom, which was very small, and that there was no lounge to relax in as the bedroom was too small for that purpose.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

When booking on the phone i waa told it was a small double room, however on arrival it was a shoe box!!! I took my little boy with me and there was no where to sit and watch tv no lounge area avaliable to guests. Also no parking avaliable!! Breakfast is made for children, a tiny shot glass of orange juice and very slow service. The man was also not helpfull and made the stay very akwared. We even cut the holliday short due to the room size as we didnt feel asif we could speak to the landords regarding our problems. Neadeless to say... DONT STAY, unless of course you want to sleep in a tiny bed and room and have no were to sit with children and have a childs breakfast with one shot of orange juice!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Lindz W
Reviewed 18 August 2016

The Beverley hotel is a small family run business , where the aim is customer satisfaction. We stayed there for 5 nights and the stay was by far more comfortable than a hotel of a large chain . The breakfast was just what we needed in the morning to get us through the morning (and the day).
The owners went out of their way to make the stay as satisfying as possible .
I will Definately rebook there again and recommend friends to do the same .

Room Tip: Excellent location , a few minutes walk from the beachfront
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends