“Christmas Cupcakes - excellent day”

Let's Make Cupcakes
Reviewed 6 December 2012

I went to the Christmas Cupcakes class at the end of November and thoroughly enjoyed it. I was amazed at what I managed to achieve under the tuition of Rachel. The location was great and the food at lunchtime was good, to say nothing of the shortbread biscuits with the tea/coffee. I look forward to seeing the new classes coming up next year and will certainly be booking again.

1  Thank Roseanne F
Reviewed 30 July 2012

A fantastic class, relaxed but informative atmosphere, lovely setting for theclasses, food at lunchtime wonderful. Will be booking to go again! :o)

2  Thank Rebecca F
LetsMakeCupcakes, Owner at Let's Make Cupcakes, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2012

Hi Rebecca, I'm really glad you enjoyed the class and I hope to see you again soon. Keep up the good work, and let me know how you're getting on!