1st-4th Mar 2012. My wife and I spent 3 nights at the Hermitage last week. We often spend time at well rated hotels, and the Hermitage is up there with the best. The service, and in particular the attitude of the staff was exemplary. Good examples being the night porter and
deputy Manager, who could not do enough to please. The food was superbly cooked with a balanced choice served in a well decorated period dining room. The bedroom was extremely good, well furnished, but perhaps a little small, however we had a marvellous sea view. Overall we had an excellent stay and will be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 star AA rated Bournemouth hotels, the Hermitage Hotel commands the very best location of all Bournemouth hotels - directly opposite the Pier, Beach, Pavilion and Bournemouth International Centre (BIC) with direct level access to the town centre gardens. Privately owned hotel with 74 en-suite rooms, many with sea views, complimentary onsite parking and WiFi for all guests. AA Rosette for food excellence serving breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner, a quality Bournemouth restaurant. Perfect for residential conferences, fully equipped meeting room hire with boardroom layout facilities or the ideal venue to hold private parties and celebrations, ladies festival or Christmas office parties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Hermitage Hotel Bournemouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bournemouth Hermitage Hotel
- The Hermitage Hotel Bournemouth