“A visit to see my son”
Review of Amarillo

Amarillo
Ranked #27 of 131 Bournemouth B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 August 2017

This b and b is just awesome. Great value tidy and clean all the staff are very polite and welcoming .as soon as I arrived we were on first name terms made me feel very welcome .I was in a loft conversation it was lovely with a nice skylight window you share a toilet and shower on this floor but it was no problem at Al . the room was very nice with all the things you need for a comfortable stay . the continental breakfast was very good and plentiful couldn't fault the Amarillo at all I'll book there again when I go back ,.

Room Tip: Book on hotels.com to get the best price.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank 902iansmith

Reviewed 10 August 2017

We were made to feel welcome through out our stay. The owners, his mother and other members of staff were very friendly,
Rooms were beautifully decorated and location of the hotel was very convenient for Bournemouth town centre and station

Room Tip: Beautiful hotel conveniently located
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2017

Staying at Amarillo was a great pleasure. Clean and cozy. Friendly and helpful host, lovely room and a nice breakfast. A place that is absolutely recommended
If I have to visit Bournemouth again, I will choose Amarillo again

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We're just about to check out of the Amarillo after staying here for 3 nights as we've been competing at the BIC. Normally I'd reach straight for a Premier Inn or chain hotel but as these were over budget this time round, I'd thought we'd risk it with a small B&B. Boy am I glad we did. The location, décor, hosts, food, room- everything about this B&B is superb and I won't hesitate to book here again. I'm gutted I can't stay for another night but would recommend this to anyone. The only negatives I can take away is that the towels weren't changed daily and a cooked breakfast costs extra but for the price we paid for our booking, I really am not going to complain.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2017

the most welcoming host nothing was to much trouble for them even when we asked for an early breakfast,the rooms bed room ,dining room were wonderful beds so comfy we had the continental breakfast and there was plenty to choose from.we would stay there again and would highly recommend it to others to stay there.thanks paul&rob you made our weekend

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple