Review Highlights
Pleasant evening

We took our two oldest grandchildren to see the Johnny English film last Saturday and as I had not... read more

Reviewed 30 October 2018
Venture53205818985
First Man

Third visit. Really nice cinema. Comfy seats but the standard rows were a bit too close to the... read more

Reviewed 22 October 2018
pauleb99
Shropshire, UK

All reviews premium seats biscuits silver screen pizza express brewery square picture quality comfy seats great seats up to date easy parking self service popcorn film cinema tickets wimbledon foyer
Reviewed 24 September 2017

Bright and modern cinema with a choice of films but everything is so expensive. Expected better from this cinema chain.

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Lovely clean cinema, premium seats were very comfy and reasonably priced. Staff were very friendly and helpful. One of the better cinemas I have visited around the Country!

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank AshCurson76
Reviewed 3 August 2017

I haven't posted about a cinema before because generally speaking, does anyone really care as long as the movie you paid to watch is actually running?

Agh! But having been "told by Mark Comode" from the BBC to watch "DUNKIRK" on the best possible screen, we did precisely that & what a difference to the quality of the sound it really made. When the bullets hit the beached trawler in the scene where some Allied soldiers were hiding in it came through its bulkhead, we absolutely jumped out of our seats with the realistic audio effect. And there were many more scenes like that truthfully but that one was particularly life-like & awesome.

Talking of seats, much is made of said furniture on this site in this cinema isn't there? We were in row "G" in the Hoi-Polloi section & we were extremely pleased with the comfort & the good angle of the gradient which all helped with the whole watching experience.

The best viewing platform in the area... bar none!

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

I had a great time here, I have been here about 4 times before, and all those trips were amazing! You have cool movies here. The premium seats are nice, and quite cheap for how nice they are, so when I went to watch Rogue One I got a premium seat. Thank you for all the great experiences!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Nice cinema with good facilities. Prices are mid range. The snacks are above average for a cinema and the bar is a nice touch. No fees for advanced bookings. Self service kiosks in the foyer avoid having to queue and no need to remember booking numbers as it recognises the card number, very handy for busy parents! Only complaint is the seats. Really uncomfortable and leave me fidgeting through the whole film, but they are well laid out to give good view of the screen. On the whole well worth a visit.

Date of experience: June 2017