“Bought a bag for my wife.”

Pursenalities Handbags & Accessories
Ranked #1 of 10 Shopping in Swanage
More attraction details
Owner description: Beautiful Handbag & Accessories Boutique, British & Italian Leather Handbags, unique fashionable handbags designed in the UK & Worldwide. "Handbags for all Purses"
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went in with my teenage daughter looking for a quality handbag for the wife. Fantastic selection of handbags on display. Service was first class, my wife was suitably impressed with my purchase. Thank you very much. I can highly recommend Pursenalities of Swanage.

All reviews
"handbag shop"
"wonderful shop"
in 5 reviews
"fantastic selection"
in 4 reviews
"can't wait for my next visit"
"fantastic customer service"
"gifts"
in 5 reviews
"browse"

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I love this shop! Always find great things for myself and as presents for others.

Yesterday I bought a gorgeous, light weight and beautifully made rucksack by ROKA (new stock) Also durable and waterproof. All ready for my next coastal walk and smart enough to use in town as well.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Been in a couple of times on our visits to Swanage and bought two lovely handbags. Really friendly staff and a good variety of stock offering bags that are that little bit different. Reasonable prices too. Wish we lived nearer!

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Got given a beautiful blue handbag as a present. Really good quality bag, stylish and great size for my every day belongings. Deffo would recommend!

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 January 2018

Thanks to Tash at Puresenalities for helping me find the right kit for my upcoming trip. I am always spoilt for choice in your shop and you are always so very helpful and I am so very pleased with my purchase, I cant wait to use them. I absolutely LOVE Pursenalities and LOVE the service from Tash. See you again soon no doubt!