“Quick vegan snack”
Review of Befries

Befries
Ranked #1 of 85 Quick Bites in Brighton
Price range: US$4 - US$5
Description: BeFries, double cooked and saucy, Belgian fries. Double cooked for a delicious trio of textures, soft and fluffy on the inside and a crisp crust on the outside. Family run, child friendly fast food restaurant.
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Popped in here for a sunday snack - wow, the guys working there are so fun and friendly and really helped curate the sauce options available especially useful as I'm vegan.

Loved the basil mayo, smokey chili and jerk options. Will def come back next time i'm in town.

1  Thank Chris_saul

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Okay we my friends and I came here on a whim and we loved the quality of the fries and the many vegan friendly dipping sauces!

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend had mentioned about this place a few times and eventually we tried it out.. WHY did we wait so long?! Delicious fries and all the sauces in the world. For someone that loves a good dip for my chip.. Amazing!

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

First visit to Be Fries and it certainly won't be my last. These guys specialise in Belgian style fries as the name suggests.

The fries are in my humble opinion perfect. Crispy and crunchy on the outside and piping hot and fluffy in the middle. Now these fries on there own are killer but what really pushes them to the next level is the large selection of delicious sauces (I should know, I tried them all I think!)

The amazingly friendly guys at the counter were super helpful and knowledgable about the fries and sauces. My girlfriend has quite a few food allergies and the guys knew exactly which sauces she could and couldn't have, which we have found can be an issue at other restaurants. Even with her allergies she could still have at least 4 of the sauces.

The whole experience at Be Fries was fantastic and I already can't wait to go back for some more of those fries and jerk mayo!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 29 January 2017

Be going here since they opened in Brighton. The chips are spot on, they're double cooked giving a beautifully crunchy outside but a tasty fluffly soft inside, the sprinkle of salt compliments them perfectly.

You can choose from 3 sizes (small, medium and large) and the guys behind the counter (great people who i'll come back to later in the review) are always happy to help people choose the right size for their current hunger levels! Be warned, those cones can be deceiving (in a good way!) and you always get more than what you think! I took on a large once and it really is "large"!!

To compliment the fries there is a large range on sauces on offer, there are piles of menus neatly placed around tat give you a breakdown of what is on offer, although once again the guys behind the counter are more than happy to go through each sauce and recommending it, its great to see this passion for their product especially there house made sauces! You can choose from as many taster sauces as you wish and then go up a size if you want more.

You have the option of eating in or taking away. There are comfortable stalls provided.

I said I would come back to them and I really do tink a plac like this makes or breaks on its service. The team members at Be-fries could not be anymore helpful, even down to the tiny details such as neatly laying out a napkin and fork for you! We always met with a beaming smile and a warm welcome on entering and always sit at the bar to cat with the guys its a great experience.

A last point I will make is they even have Dutch drinks such as Chocmel stocked wich once again adds to the whole theme.

You wont be disappointed!

Date of visit: January 2017