“Fab little Italian restaurant”

VIP Very Italian Pizza Saltdean
Get food delivered
OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #56 of 1,200 Restaurants in Brighton
Description: Our history takes as back to Naples, where we established our first shop in 1845. We are a family-run business spanning five generations that now operates in various segments of the food industry. All our products come directly from our own farm in Naples.
Reviewed 14 August 2021

Food was delicious, the young waiter was most attentive and helpful.
Tiramisu was divine. And couldn’t leave without buying something from the deli section.

Definitely worth the visit to Brighton

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (399)

Reviewed 12 August 2021 via mobile

My son ate his pizza in 8 minutes and gave it a 13/10. Lovely food and atmosphere. Very authentic and in a great location near the pier

Reviewed 11 August 2021 via mobile

I have always enjoyed VIP Pizza, fresh and delicious yet my last order was terrible and the reaction even worse, I ordered a vegetarian pizza and a mushroom and truffle oil and goat cheese salad for delivery, I received a vegetarian pizza and a SAUSAGE PIZZA and a sad wintered looking salad that I would feel embarrassed to serve , I was so disappointed so I rang VIP as I had paid £40 for 2 pizzas and one of those I couldn’t eat as I am a vegetarian, I was so shocked by the Managers reaction, no apology, no offering to send the correct Pizza, no refund and actually quite rude she had no time for my phone call, I can truly say I would never go to VIP Pizza again, Shame on you VIP, everyone else save your money .

Reviewed 7 August 2021 via mobile

We’re in Brighton on holiday and my wife. booked us lunch here for 2pm today, Sat 7th August. My first impression was how busy and bustling it was.. all the tables were fill/booked which is always a good sign to me. The staff member was very helpful. The menu was extensive and it was incredibly difficult to make a choice’!!! I went for a delicious pizza as did my two teenage kids. My wife gad a sourdough pizza sandwich which was incredibly filling (which i finished!!!). The pizzas were truly gorgeous with plenty of toppings and piping hot. It was very reasonably priced and I would recommend it to all! Cracking place! Thank you.

Reviewed 1 August 2021

I come here with family or with my dad and it's always enjoyable. Food is higher than any standard, so yummy and always memorable. Great Italian restaurant ran by friendly staff, always considering how the customer feels etc. So

Date of visit: September 2020