“Fantastic experience”
Review of Adelfia

Adelfia
Ranked #19 of 1,237 Restaurants in Brighton
Price range: US$6 - US$32
Description: Family run Greek Mediterranean Restaurant in the heart of Brightons restaurant road, Preston Street, serving authentic Greek Mediterranean food.
Reviewed 28 November 2017

What a lovely Greek restaurant, the staff were very friendly and the food was amazing. I had the moussaka which was delicious and my husband had the beef stifado which he said was the best he'd ever eaten anywhere!
I would thoroughly recommend this restaurant

1  Thank grovesey2017

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

A friendly welcoming family feel restaurant.

Mezze selection for two for starter was amazing and could have served more.
The Spinach pie was fantastic and the Halloumi was cooked perfectly.

The mixed grill was good and exactly what you would expect. The meat was cooked perfectly and the side salad was good. If I am to return I would try something a different as I feel like the menu had more to offer than my choice.

The Briam was a delicious dish with huge flavour.

The warm experience of a family restaurant was emphasised when the chef come to check that everything was satisfactory with the food.

Great food. Great atmosphere and good value for money.

1  Thank Ben H
Reviewed 26 November 2017

Overall restaurant a little bright. Best calamari ever, likewise best Moussaka ever! Disappointed with the Kleftika, but pointed this out to the owner, who agreed it was not up to standard and removed it from the bill. Also rice was just boiled and a bit disappointing, but overall because of the calamari and moussaka, we would have to forgive this, and would return again.

1  Thank Sheila B
Reviewed 23 November 2017

We came here for dinner one Saturday night, the restaurant was busy which is always a good sign and the staff are very friendly.
We had bread, tzatziki, olives and calamari to share which was beautiful, my main dish which was moussaka was also one of the best I have had. The only tiny negative thing I would say is that we was sitting right next to the bar which was not very relaxing as the waitresses and waiters was putting orders across. We will be returning and recommending! thank you

1  Thank Amy B
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

It's quite rare find a good food in Uk.
I'm quite familiar with Mediterranean cuisine and eating at the Adelfia restaurant was a pleasure. Big plates and nice taste it's what you can have in here.
I'll certainly come back soon.

2  Thank 198plusAnn