“Delicious pizza, great location.”
Review of Prezzo - Brighton

Prezzo - Brighton
Ranked #319 of 1,203 Restaurants in Brighton
Price range: US$21 - US$49
Cuisines: Italian, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Serving irresistible Italian cuisine in casual, friendly surroundings, Prezzo uses only the finest seasonal ingredients to create their award-winning pizzas, as well as other dishes prepared with produce sourced directly from Italy, all at prices that emphasise great value for money. Situated in prime and appealing settings throughout London and the U.K, Prezzo's chic, contemporary restaurant are often housed within historic buildings or buildings of local interest. Whatever the location though, Prezzo consistently offers an outstanding venue perfect for informal dining, business meetings, parties and other celebrations, aided by the charming and welcoming staff. Showcasing Prezzo's widely renowned pizzas, the delicious menus also offer a rich variety of antipasti dishes, creamy risottos and pasta, not to mention succulent chargrilled meats, fresh salads and a range of tasty specials for you to try. Finish up with your choice of Italian wine and coffee, not to mention an indulgent dessert, and you will have certainly enjoyed an exceptional Italian meal that you won't soon forget.
Reviewed 2 August 2016

My husband and I visited for an evening meal. We were seated at a lovely table in the front of the restaurant overlooking the Marina. Such a shame that it was raining as the outside seating area looked fabulous. Our waitress was polite and efficient but not particularly friendly or smiley, but that wasn't much of an issue. The starter of Prawns was particularly tasty, the mozzarella starter was ok. The pizza I had was genuinely the nicest pizza I have ever tasted. It was cooked to perfection with a generous helping of toppings. I was so impressed. The chocolate/hazelnut cheesecake was also delicious. I would definitely return.

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

No issues here. A very nice location for a restaurant and this Prezzo met our expectations. You may need to attract staffs attention during particularly busy periods but they are very professional and thorough in their service. Can't fault the food.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

Chose this as an evening dining option during our stay at the nearby Malmaison. It was a great location (alfresco dining with a marina view) but the food was not really anything special - the risotto I had was overcooked and stodgy, service was OK, not particularly attentive (I had a job to get any member of staff's attention on what was quite a quiet night!) - the desserts were nice though!

I wouldn't choose to return as there are many alternatives nearby.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Had dinner with 7 guests, the waitress didn't know what drinks were available and then charged us for drinks we didn't have !
The meal was average and came in average time. We ordered a desert that they had run out of but still got charged for it.There is a service charge already included in the bill if 7 or more people eat.
We didn't scrutinise the bill so ended up paying for things we didn't have.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

My daughter was celebrating her birthday and suggested this restaurant. She did book a table but the booking wasn't in their diary. However, the waitress didn't bat an eyelid and found us space. The menu is primarily Italian with pizza, calzone, meat and some fish. A little run of the mill really but still reasonably enjoyable. BUT, a bottle of Peroni beer - £6.50 ! Pretty pricey I thought. She enjoyed her night which is all that matters but I'm not sure that I would return.