Sandpiper Guest House
US$154
US$148
SmithHotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

The Grand Brighton(Brighton)
US$132
  • Beachfront
Ibis Brighton City Centre Station(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$143
  • Breakfast included
Hotel du Vin(Brighton)
US$164
US$141
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Red Brighton Blue(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$131
YHA Brighton(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$43
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

US$343
US$250
Cancelon
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 September 2016

Very clean and very comfortable.. Don't be put off by the outside of the building. This place is just up from the sea front and is in a perfect location for getting about. Good prices and a very warm welcome from the owner. Yes it could do with smartening up and a lick of paint would not go amiss.. If you are looking for a bed for the night on a quiet street and don't want to pay the earth then I can strongly recommend this friendly place.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 July 2016

Really friendly little place to stay - would stay again.

Myself and my boyfriend rocked up earlier than you can usually check in to most hotels as we'd got an early flight and just wanted to try our luck if we could dump our bags in the room. The owner answered the door, very cheerful and welcoming - no "you can't check in til 1pm" and a door closed in our face, which I've had before elsewhere! Seemed he couldn't do enough to accommodate. We were in one of the the basement rooms of the adjoining building and after asking if we smoked (my boyfriend does) we were given a room with patio doors to an enclosed outside area right off the bedroom, which was very convenient.
Room had the essentials; good sized double bed, kettle with bits and bobs, wardrobe with hangers, full length mirror - we never turned the TV on, there was admittedly a lot of plugs hanging off an extension chord, but I whacked a hair dryer on to the burden and nothing went on fire!
This hotel is not the most chic, but you're at the British seaside, off to Milan if you want stylish! We wanted comfy and good value, and that's exactly what this place was. Location could not be better - step out the front door and if you rolled a bottle a straight shot down the hill it'd end up in the sea (if nobody picked it up and tried to drink the contents).
Cherry on top of the excellent customer service was my boyfriend forgetting our house keys in the room as we were packing to leave - we realised this when we got home (thank goodness I had my set). I rang the hotel the following day to ask if keys had been left, indeed the cleaner had found them - the manager asked me to text our address to his mobile and he posted them, first class recorded, that very day out of his own pocket! As I said, couldn't do enough for you :)

Room Tip: you can request a room with access to private smoking area, this hotel is not accessible for people who can't use stairs
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2016

The lovely gentleman who runs the Sandpiper I suspect/hope will not be too put out if I say that the exterior of this guest house is somewhat deceptive compared to that seen once you enter, at least the room we had anyway, which is one of the two rooms at basement level. It was clean, the beds nicely presented, and plenty of storage - also tea, coffee and kettle and free wi-fi. The shared bathroom is, admittedly, basic, but all is fine for your needs if you're on a budget and want to be central. The location really is excellent, just minutes to the beachfront.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank ThankUWorld
Reviewed 30 April 2016

looking for a tidy , reasonable price place to stay? This is the place to stay!!! Very welcoming and the owner continuously made sure we had enough tea, sugar and clean sheets on our bed. I couldn't thank this place enough as of course we priced other places, and this price beat them all, overall I'm so happy I tried and stayed at this place and I will defintely be returning in the future, thank you so much.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 November 2015

Just returned from a warm welcoming hotel at Sandpipers Guest House, very well located one minute off the shopping centre, hotel very clean, bedding pristine, excellent value for money will definitely be returning. Just one minute from the beach, thank you for lovey warm welcome. The owner made sure there was plenty of tea & coffee in the room, thanks again Ketih & Joan from Sunderland.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple