Ibis Brighton City Centre Station(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$80
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

Jurys Inn Brighton(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$65
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

US$195
US$118
US$114
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$183
US$152
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

Hotel Pelirocco(Brighton)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$64
US$45
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$65/night.

2,842 results
All reviewscar parkcentral locationfamily roombrighton city centreexcellent locationkey cardgood nights sleepbudget hotelgood sizenight's sleeproyal pavilionsea fronttrain stationfew minutes walkcomfortable roomshort breakdouble bed
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a two night stop over in Brighton so wanted something central, near the train station, clean and comfortable with a place to hold luggage on last day. Ticked all the boxes, very comfy beds plus the staff were very friendly and a bonus that it’s so close to the Laned. Recommend.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Lovely room, great breakfast but a very rude older woman on reception when we checked out because we arranged to leave luggage there and spoke to us like tramps! Said she didn’t know us even though we’d been guests there the night before!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have lived in Brighton and also stayed in different hotels there.
This is the first time I stayed in there Premier Inn. As always there hotels are a very good standard and comfortable
I was on the 2nd floor I think it was. The road outside 'North Street' does get quite noisy in the evenings but I did kind of expect that. Still I slept well and would stay again if I needed too,.

One Negative though. I booked 1 night and then a few days later I booked a second. I emailed Premier Inn on 2 occasions and asked if they would be able to merge the 2 bookings. I got no reply which did surprise me.
The hotel sorted it for me once I was there but meant I had to go down to reception the second day so they could adjust the booking for the second night. Not a huge deal but would have been nice if they had replied to my email in advance.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel is in the middle of town so parking can be a problem
I paid £61.00 for 2.5 days !
The hotel is a bit run down but the staff more than make up for that, always a smile and always helpful
The dinner and breakfast was usual PI fare, but acceptable, I will stay here again if in Brighton on business but I would find cheaper parking.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great place to stay right in the middle of Brighton Town Centre. Surprisingly quiet being as on the High Street but had an undisturbed weekend noise wise. Very friendly very helpful and very welcolming. Price is very high for a premium inn but suppose because of demand in Brighton

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple