“Thoroughly Enjoyed”

St James Tavern
Ranked #214 of 1,226 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

The bartender was friendly and made me feel welcome.

The green curry was tasty and hit the spot. I really enjoyed and would return.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

We were just walking up Madeira Place and fancied a beer, so popped in to St James. What a find - friendly bar staff and good drinks. So good, we made a return visit at the end of the night.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Friendly staff, warm atmosphere, food looked good.
Lots of rum to choose from. Everyone in bar seemed friendly.

Buzzy.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

This pub was just round the corner from our hotel. We realized that we had spent New Year's Eve in there a couple of years ago. Then it was super lively and a great evening. This time early week in November it was not quite the same, but it was a good atmosphere with some decent beers on. A few people were eating the Thai food which looked good.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

I stopped in for a pint and it was nice. The pint was well priced, not very expensive. The staff were nice and accommodating as I was needed to charge my phone, they allowed me to have it charged behind the bar. The atmosphere of the pub was great also.