“Best Mexican food in town”
Review of Carlito Burrito

Carlito Burrito
Ranked #160 of 1,184 Restaurants in Brighton
Price range: US$7 - US$16
Cuisines: Mexican, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 January 2017

I truly adore this restaurant. From the bright and vibrant decor to the cheerful and friendly staff, this is such a welcoming place and the food itself just takes it to another level. The tacos here are superb, I've only had better in Mexico, the octopus and pork pibil are definitely the ones to check out. I'm not particularly a burrito fan but their versions are decadent and great value for money. Also, make sure you leave room for their churros as they are perfect.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

I have eaten here on many occasions and felt it was about time I reviewed it. I've had most of their burritos pork, all of which are fantastic, but the Pork Pibil stands out as being amazing. You won't regret getting food from here.

Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

Popped in here for lunch. The place is small but there's lots to see inside, lots of colour and music! Burrito was really good and the margarita were amazing! Only thing that could have been better was if I was offer guac but overall a really good experience!

Reviewed 13 December 2016

Top Mexican restaurant in Brighton Lovely and very friendly!!!
I will be back and recommend it to everyone!

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

My SO and I consider ourselves to be burrito experts - we eat one in every city we visit and we absolutely love Mexican food. Carlito burrito is without a doubt the best burrito we have had together. Everything about our experience was on point - fantastic service from a really friendly waiter, amazing decor, so clean, and the food was OMG amazing. The topopos were so crispy and the dips were perfect, the pico de gallo in particular was delicious. Both our beef burritos were packed with tender meat, but every layer was delicious. They were perfectly filling and not at all soggy, I have no idea how the tortilla stayed so crisp. They went perfectly with a Pacifico. I cannot believe this place was not more packed for a Saturday lunch time - it's an absolute gem. I wish we lived in Brighton so we could come back and try the evening menu!