“Delicious Food”

Price range: US$6 - US$19
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We pride ourselves on our authentic Turkish cuisine, cooked to order from only the freshest ingredients by our experienced chef and his team.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

i went there to celebrate my sisters birthday. Good athmosphere. Absolutely delicious. Thanks Ephesus!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Saturday dinner ,me and my partner viseted this restaurant on busy saturday night the food was good service was great and veey friendly deffinetly we will visit again thanks ephesus

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a another lovely dinner with my frieds ,the food and service was great higly recommended. The Best türkish food in brighton

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I ordered a plater for 2 takeaway and was give 2 boxes to go with no tissue and fork or spoon. What am I suppose to eat the salad and cous cous with my hands? Do I have to demand the basics that come with the food? How I have to let up upon discovery looking for my spoon and fork. Wouldn't recommend, they don't look after their customers. If you have to demand the basics in the restaurant what you are paying for then that place is not worth going.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

It was a great experience, the food and the service was amazing. We will come back for sure! Thanks!