“Supreme Customer Service”

The Restaurant at Ellenborough Park
Ranked #182 of 477 Restaurants in Cheltenham
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Description: For those seeking something really special, the refurbishment of the Restaurant at Ellenborough Park has been worth the wait. With an exciting new menu that is broad in its offering but maintains a focus on local provenance and ingredients, your new dining experience at Ellenborough Park will showcase the best of the Cotswolds and Great Britain.
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Really a highlight of our trip to Cheltenham. The Chef de Rang Richard really made us feel like we were old friends with his banter while also tending to our needs in a very professional manner. I ordered a Chateaubriand and it couldn't have been cooked better, really a fantastic night.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

My daughter and I had dinner here to celebrate her birthday and it was one of the best meals I have had. Service was outstanding, food amazing and the wine waiter helped us choose a lovely bottle of pink champagne. The baked alaska is done at the table and is a sight to behold. Fantastic evening.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

The Ellenborough Park is a stunning 15th century hotel set in truly beautiful grounds. Myself and a couple of friends enjoyed a very memorable dining experience in the Beaufort Restaurant. A 3 AA rosette restaurant with wood panelled walls, elegant place settings and a feel of luxury. We were greeted by David who looked after us very well throughout our meal. The service was faultless. We started with a very tasty amuse bouche of a pea veloute and delicious hot bread. I then had an extremely tasty broccoli mousse which was beautifully presented. Followed by roast beef which was served with a great selection of vegetables - I particularly liked the cauliflower cheese. My friends enjoyed their roast beef but I have to admit mine could have been a bit more tender. The coffee afterwards was served in a large silver coffee pot – enough for two cups each. We were not rushed at all and were able to enjoy a very relaxed lunch chatting and enjoying tasty food

Reviewed 4 March 2017

We had breakfast every morning at the Beaufort, and enjoyed every minute of it, every bite of food. Very friendly, accommodating staff. The breakfast buffet was wonderful, and the cooked options from the kitchen were impressive. After a week stay, we had shared stories with our server and we were hugging the staff when we left.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

We chose A deliciously well balanced set menu with excellent wines and service. The dining room is beautifully appointed and very friendly staff.