“Excellent service, excellent food!!!”

Bella Italia Cheltenham Promenade
Ranked #47 of 489 Restaurants in Cheltenham
Price range: US$9 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Bella Italia have over 100 Italian restaurants across the UK serving pizza, pasta, Italian classics and more, made with ingredients from Italian-family producers.
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I visited Bella Italia yesterday and I thought the food was excellent! I stuck to my usual favourite choice of lasagna and I was not disappointed. It was cooked to perfection and the best I’ve had!!! The service was in good time and our server Tibor was fantastic! so polite and asked if we needed anything else, he noticed when drinks needed replenishing so we weren’t sat there thirsty!!! Would 100% recommend and think we will make it our new meet up restaurant in the future.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I work up and down the country and visited alot of bellas, and this is the best one visited yet! ...Service, Staff, Food all excellent. Will defo be back.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

We too had the mussels to start, and although the wine, cream sauce was nice, the mussels themselves were of poor quality. Lots of empty and broken shells.
Pasta main courses were also OK.
Had to sit outside because my wife thought it smelled funny inside.
Service good.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

This is not a proper Italian restaurant, i order some mussels and they was horrible when i taste them, service was s bad because they don't pay attention to the customer's....

BI Guest Experi... S, Guest Relations Manager at Bella Italia Cheltenham Promenade, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Ciao

Thanks for your review, we appreciate your feedback.

We source all our ingredients from the heart of Italy, from local, family run producers from our mozzarella to our gelato, and our recipes are traditional treasures passed down and lovingly crafted by our Executive Chef, Vittorio. All of our dishes are prepared fresh by our chefs and should arrive at your table, a true taste of Italy and to that quality; and we are sorry that you felt that this wasn’t reflected in your dish and the service you received during your visit further impacted your visit.

If you would like to follow this up with us directly, please feel free to contact us at social@bellaitalia.co.uk with a copy of your review and let us know the aspects of service that disappointed.

We do hope we have another opportunity to welcome you back and show you a truly Bella experience.

Ciao for now

Bella Italia

Reviewed 20 June 2018

We booked a table for 8 of us for my partner on fathers day. My partner and myself eat here often but it was the first time for his family. Staff were, as always helpful and patient, even when my partners grandson catapulted his chocolate brownie on the floor, Thank you everyone for making the day special and we will see you soon.