“Nice find”

Greek Deli in the Cotswolds
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Located in the centre of the picturesque Cotswold town of Moreton-in-Marsh, the Greek Deli offers a wide range of authentic dishes that are made using fresh ingredients, that where possible are sourced from Greek and local suppliers. We welcome customers to eat in our contemporary surrounds or if preferred there is also the option to take the food away to enjoy.
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Fancied a spot of lunch. Chanced upon this lovely little Greek deli. A nice selection on the menu. Fair prices. Ordered mezes for two. A generous platter. Very very tasty. 2 bottles of Mythos and a bill for under £25. Absolute bargain in my eyes. Left happy and contented.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

My wife and I are Grecophiles and rather particular diners. I have been to Greece over 25 times and ate some of the best food you can find. Ilias [does he have a clone? If he fits the surly, miserable description I'm the man in the moon] has created a masterpiece. The food is amazing, and yes, the humus and olives are the best I've tasted, and the rest of the vegetarian meze ranks nearly as high. The service was warm, friendly, informative and i felt as if I was back in Thessaloniki. We absolutely loved it and now have our Greek oasis in the Cotswolds. And did I say it was all priced just right?

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

This little deli in an alleyway is quite quaint and had a decent selection of sweet and savoury. There was a fairly extensive drinks menu and the price was reasonable.
Wasn’t impressed by the waiter who was rather surly.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

We stumbled upon this Greek deli in Moreton in Marsh totally by accident - my partner is half Greek and was pleased to see some beers on the menu that he's only come across in Greece. We ordered the meat meze to share - totally delicious and good value for money. Worth a visit.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Went in to buy some takeaway humous with a friend who was visiting me from out the area. It was the end of the day and maybe the member of staff (owner?) just wanted to go home but he was incredibly rude to her and I was really embarrassed at the impression this gave of the town and it's people. What a shame as I would have liked to eat there sometime in the future, the food looked nice and the humous was actually very pleasant but I would not now as there is no excuse for rudeness.