“Wonderful!”

Cuisines: Healthy, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 20 August 2017

I can't rate this sandwich shop highly enough! It's small with no eat-in area so it does fill up quickly, but the owners/staff work quickly and are very friendly. There is a good choice of sandwich fillings and they are very happy to make substitutions (as in the case of my fussy son). The ingredients are fresh and tasty and the prices are very reasonable. The scotch eggs are the best I've had. My family got our lunch there several times to take on picnics. We were never disappointed and neither will you be!!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

It's so good there, I go there every time I am in the Cotswolds and I can't get enough of there sandwiches and there Tiffin is to die for. It is the best sandwich shop I have found so far.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Be it jacket spuds. Bagettes. Wraps. Salad boxes or homemade pasties, scotch eggs or sausage rolls they have you covered. Beth and Kevin and rest of team are a lovely bunch. Wide variety and very tasty. Lots of banter as you order!

Reviewed 13 August 2017

We arrived for a weeks stay in Stow and I'd read the reviews on here about the great food Cotswolds Baguettes had to offer. Well my husband and our 2 sons and I ended up buying our lunch/tea twice from them! Beautiful fresh produce served with such a warm welcome we truly felt like locals. Everything is homemade and you could certainly taste it in the flavour and quality! Particularly loved your sausage rolls! We only wished we'd hadn't had to leave so early on the Saturday otherwise you'd have seen us again. Thanks for such lovely food and friendly warm welcome just wished you'd open one down here :-) new name " COTSWOLDS BEST BAGUETTES"

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Read about this place on trip advisor so thought we would give it a try, and pleased we did, as baguettes were lovely, there are a wide choice of fillings so you won't get stuck for choice or a salad if you don't want a baguette, but you must try the scotch egg, I know people always say best they've ever had to a lot of things but it really was, good food at good prices what more could you want, a must if in Stow on the Wold.

Kevin W, Owner at Cotswold Baguettes, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Good evening Sadvic,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our shop, it's always great to get such good feedback and we love sharing these reviews with the team. Our Scotch eggs have been a great addition to the shop and we are having fun trying to keep up with demand!!
Thanks again and if you are ever in beautiful Stow on the Wold again we would love to welcome you back.
All the best,