“The best baguetts shop I have ever seen”
Review of Cotswold Baguettes

Cotswold Baguettes
Price range: US$0 - US$4
Cuisines: Healthy, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Staff are very friendly and they smile every times ,always fresh food and sandwich filling is outstanding the staff change the gloves after every order, every thing in the shop outstanding from the service quality to the food and the display of the food and drink i will recommend the shop for breakfast and lunch for all cotswold visitor and residents

Kevin W, Owner at Cotswold Baguettes, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Hi there,
Thank you very much for your kind words and we are very grateful for you recommending us! We’re glad that you noticed all the little things we do, we like to make sure we are always neat, tidy and clean.
We hope to see you soon,
The Cotswold Baguette Family x

Reviewed 20 August 2017

I can't rate this sandwich shop highly enough! It's small with no eat-in area so it does fill up quickly, but the owners/staff work quickly and are very friendly. There is a good choice of sandwich fillings and they are very happy to make substitutions (as in the case of my fussy son). The ingredients are fresh and tasty and the prices are very reasonable. The scotch eggs are the best I've had. My family got our lunch there several times to take on picnics. We were never disappointed and neither will you be!!

Kevin W, Owner at Cotswold Baguettes, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Thank you so much for the lovely review! We are always more than happy to cater to our customers needs and we are so glad you enjoyed it all. The scotch eggs are our favourite too!!
Hope to see you all soon,
The Cotswold Baguette Family x

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

It's so good there, I go there every time I am in the Cotswolds and I can't get enough of there sandwiches and there Tiffin is to die for. It is the best sandwich shop I have found so far.

Kevin W, Owner at Cotswold Baguettes, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Hello,
Thanks very much for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it.
Glad you have been enjoying your lunches!
The tiffin is probably the most popular of Mrs CB's cakes, we look forward to welcoming you back for one really soon
Thanks again,
The Cotswold Baguette Team

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Be it jacket spuds. Bagettes. Wraps. Salad boxes or homemade pasties, scotch eggs or sausage rolls they have you covered. Beth and Kevin and rest of team are a lovely bunch. Wide variety and very tasty. Lots of banter as you order!

Kevin W, Owner at Cotswold Baguettes, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Hey Greg,
Thank so much for the thumbs up!!
Sorry for the slow response, I know you know we have been a little busy with the wedding but now we are married and ready to take on the world... well one Baguette at a time
It's always great seeing you and always good fun!!
Thanks so much for your support.
All the best,
The Cotswold Baguette Family

Reviewed 13 August 2017

We arrived for a weeks stay in Stow and I'd read the reviews on here about the great food Cotswolds Baguettes had to offer. Well my husband and our 2 sons and I ended up buying our lunch/tea twice from them! Beautiful fresh produce served with such a warm welcome we truly felt like locals. Everything is homemade and you could certainly taste it in the flavour and quality! Particularly loved your sausage rolls! We only wished we'd hadn't had to leave so early on the Saturday otherwise you'd have seen us again. Thanks for such lovely food and friendly warm welcome just wished you'd open one down here :-) new name " COTSWOLDS BEST BAGUETTES"

Hi Joanna,
Thank you so much for such a wonderful review.
We are very sorry that it has taken us so long to respond, we spent a lot of our spare time last year making plans to get married in December and I must say planning a wedding really does consume every spare second. I'm pleased to report Mrs CB turned up at the church and did indeed make me the happiest Baguette selling man in the world!!❤️
It was a real pleasure reading over this review again and it made us both smile.
Thank you again for taking the time to let us know your thoughts and we would love to welcome you back one day.
All the best,