Lowest prices for your stay
US$91
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$86
Hotels.com
US$86
Trip.comUS$87
PricelineUS$91
eDreamsUS$91
1,628 results
All reviews club room dyson fan glass wall privacy glass huge tv modern hotel coffee machine sky tv great facilities leisure facilities steam room rooms are small weekend break the pub comfy bed free parking gym
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 October 2021 via mobile

I live in the area and only use the bar so I can't comment on the hotel part. I've been coming here for a few years, since it opened. There is plenty of parking and very easy access, one of the main reasons we go as my dad is disabled. Lots of varied seating and lots of TVs, which are usually playing sports. A good variety of drinks, a bit expensive but you expect that from a hotel. The food is a bit overpriced but a good quality. The staff in the bar are so nice and very helpful, we've been going so long we can have a chat with them and they always know what we want.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Rojan Jimmy, Owner at Village Hotel Portsmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Claire,

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback. I am so proud of my team in which they go above and beyond to improve guest experience. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 22 October 2021 via mobile

This was the funniest most brilliant night! My friends and I thoroughly enjoyed Boogie Bingo and would definitely recommend it! And we won a prize!

Fab staff, great atmosphere and a fun night for all!
Can’t wait to go again. *****

Dear M3029GZcindyc,

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback. I am pleased you enjoyed the boogie bingo night. We hope to see you for our other tribute nights.

Reviewed 22 October 2021 via mobile

My friends and I went to Boogie Bingo at the Village Hotel Portsmouth on 16 October. We all had a wonderful night out and such a good laugh into the bargain. The food was delicious and the evening was well organised. The Boogie Bingo team were great as well and we all had a wonderful time. Fully recommend it. Staff were helpful and friendly, no issues parking or getting served with drinks.

1  Thank Susan W

Dear Susan,

Reviewed 22 October 2021 via mobile

I went to the Village Hotel with a group of friends for the Boogie Bingo event last weekend, which was the 2nd time we have done it there. Its one of the best nights out we have had in years! It's really great fun, brilliant for adults of any age and the best laugh. It's really well organised and the music is fab. We really enjoyed the food too and the whole evening is good value for money. Also a great excuse to dance like no one is watching, it's been a while since we have been able to dance so all the more fun! I would highly recommend this event and look forward to doing it again

Hi Sally,

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback. We are pleased you enjoyed the night and we hope to see you in the future ones.

Reviewed 21 October 2021

Extremely friendly & helpful staff. Spotlessly clean. Food menu poor, only vegetarian options. Not good if staying more than 1 or 2 nights. Did not like having to use an app and pre-pay for room service. No instructions in room on how to use air con. Also Alexa in room to contact reception with no instructions. Not good if you are not used to this. A phone as well would be better. Not everyone is tech savvy

Date of stay: October 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Rojan Jimmy, Owner at Village Hotel Portsmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write your fantastic feedback. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay. We wish to welcome you back soon.