Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Booking.comUS$82
Hotels.comUS$81
eDreamsUS$82
1,660 results
All reviews club room dyson fan glass wall privacy glass tribute night massive tv modern hotel coffee machine sky tv great facilities leisure facilities steam room rooms are small weekend break the pub comfy bed free parking
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 December 2021 via mobile

I am a member of this gym which is a great deal for the wife and I, went into the restaurant for a meal today a great choice of food, I had triple stack for £18 they came outwith three baskets of food one with chicken wings, one with chicken breast and one with what they call loaded fries, the sauces the dips the chillies were absolutely worth every penny and been a member got 25 percent off.
The staff were very busy Natalie and her little blond members of staff working well to look after everyone what a great lunchtime meal my wife and I had

Room tip: Free parking up to four hours, I think next time we go we will aim for 1400 as they had two business groups in there at 1300.
Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Fredrick B
Rojan Jimmy, Owner at Village Hotel Portsmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2021

Dear Fredrick,

Thank you for taking the time to write your positive review. I am pleased you enjoy our gym and pub.

Reviewed 1 December 2021

This is the second time staying in Portsmouth.
The hotel is well situated off the motorway and a quick taxi ride into the town centre as we didn’t want to take the car in.
Plenty of parking and excellent staff. The food is very reasonable and good quality.
The room was modern and well equipped.
We didn’t use the pool as we only stayed one night.
A really good weekend break thank you

Date of stay: November 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank janicep867

Dear Janicep867,

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback. I am pleased you enjoyed your visit and we are looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 29 November 2021

My partner surprised me with a trip to Portsmouth for my birthday. Thank you for adding the finishing touches to the room which made our stay so memorable. We throughly enjoyed exploring Portsmouth and visited the city’s waterfront, where you’ll find Gunwharf Quays Premium Retail Outlet, Portsmouth’s leading contemporary art gallery, and the city’s flagship 21st century attraction, the Spinnaker Tower. We just love the village hotels and will continue to explore the different locations.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank A1702RBjoyceg
Rojan Jimmy, Owner at Village Hotel Portsmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2021

Hi A1702RBjoyceg,

Thank you for taking the time to write your positive review. I am pleased you enjoyed both Portsmouth and Village. We hope you continue to travel and visit more village hotels.

Reviewed 25 November 2021

Bathroom door is clear and offers no privacy.
Privacy switch for the rest of the wall is outside the bathroom
Air-con Temorature is set at 19°c.
only source of heat is a dyson fan heater fixed In one position. Making tempreture uneven and un-comfortable. Only 1 double plug socket on a small cramped desk.
Other hotels provide all the above why can't you? I Will not book vilage again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank MattWebster123

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback.

Reviewed 25 November 2021 via mobile

I have been a member of the village for a number of years now and find the hospitality of the bar staff impeccable especially Sarah Nat Joe Grace Phoebe Ollie and Charlotte on the front desk please continue the amazing work you do to make every visit I make better than the last many thanks to all the staff

Room tip: Please become a member of the gym for amazing discounts at the bar
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Resort13938377860

Dear Resort13938377860,

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback. I will make sure your positive feedback is shared with Charlotte. She will be thrilled.

Looking forward to welcoming you back.