this was an excellent hotel for the journey we were having. ideally situated for the dockyard and gunwharf quays.
the staff there were more than helpful, nothing was to much trouble. the rooms were neat and compact and cleaned every day. we could park the car outside the hotel and walk to our destinations.
the only downside is if you do not like noise outside at night, winston churchill avenue can be very busy at all times and there are a few nightclubs which stay open till 3-00 am so you do hear a few idiots on the way home, but apart from that i would def go back there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis is the only city centre hotel in Portsmouth located 3 min walk from Portsmouth & Southsea train station, shopping centre and Guild Hall, 15 min walk from Gunwharf Quays, D Day Museum and shipyards. Hotel is nearly 100% refurbished and has 24- hour Reception and Restaurant, 2 conference rooms, on site car parking and Wifi in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Accorhotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Portsmouth Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Portsmouth Centre Hotel Portsmouth
- Accor Portsmouth Centre
- Ibis Portsmouth Centre Hampshire