Small room but had everything you need, tea, coffee, free view, wifi, shower / toilet room very small, breakfast and evening meals very good, my only concern was that the carpet had bits all over it telling me it wasn't hoovered the 3 days I was there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis is the only city centre hotel in Portsmouth located 3 min walk from Portsmouth & Southsea train station, shopping centre and Guild Hall, 15 min walk from Gunwharf Quays, D Day Museum and shipyards. Hotel is nearly 100% refurbished and has 24- hour Reception and Restaurant, 2 conference rooms, on site car parking and Wifi in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Accorhotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Portsmouth Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Portsmouth Centre Hotel Portsmouth
- Accor Portsmouth Centre
- Ibis Portsmouth Centre Hampshire