All reviews cupcakes cup cakes goody bag journey home round bed little touches cereal bars on arrival double jacuzzi circular bed leaving gift breakfast in bed breakfast was delicious quality toiletries bottled water full english a great stay
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Although we live locally, we decided to stay over after the Ronnie Scott's show at the New Theatre Royal. Josh was welcoming and informative when we arrived. Beautiful room with lovely touches that make a real difference. Breakfast was delicious with high quality ingredients. Circe and Josh were friendly and attentive but not intrusive. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will stay again and would highly recommend!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Josh B, General Manager at G! Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear satcsouth,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review.

I am happy you enjoyed your stay and all the little extra touches.

I am also very happy you enjoyed your breakfast.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

I stayed for one night whilst attending a training course. I was warmly welcomed by Josh on arrival, who carried my bag and showed me to my room. My room was light, spacious, clean and very comfortable - I had a TV, jacuzzi bath and ensuite bath/shower room. I was impressed that a personalised welcome letter was on the table, together with a delightful mini cupcake with a note saying 'Eat Me', as well as a handwritten note from the Kitchen Manager to say there was almond, rice & soya milk in the fridge (as well as dairy free Flora Spread) for breakfast, as per my request for almond milk; very thoughtful.

Josh gave me recommendations for dinner and a useful map to show me where my training course was located for the following morning - nothing was too much trouble.

Circe welcomed me to the basement dining room at breakfast the following morning and a wonderful choice of all sorts of different foods on the menu - they also had a few herbal teas to choose from :-). I chose the home-made granola, greek yoghurt and honey - delicious!

On departure, I was presented with a bag containing a bottle of water and a breakfast bar. Again, very thoughtful.

Thank you for a lovely stay.

Best wishes.
Rebecca Cherry

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Josh B, General Manager at G! Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear Rebecca C,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review.

I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to cater for your dietary needs.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Absolutely beautiful room, very clean and spacious. The staff were friendly and nothing was too much. As it was my birthday they put petals on the bed with sweets and chocolates, and also put a bottle of prosecco (chilled, payed for) in the room. The breakfast was amazing and there was plenty of parking. Also checkout wasn't untill 11am which was lovely. Please see the pictures they do all the talking.

Dear Sophiajp21,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review.

I am glad you found the staff friendly and all the little touches which we add to your room.

I am also happy you enjoyed your breakfast.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

Stayed last night 7th Sept for one night for business. Plenty of off street free parking and from the road the building looks very impressive.

Josh welcomed me in to the hotel and the check-in process was quickly completed on the way to the room Josh pointed out the most important places the bar and restaurant!

The room while on the top floor was clean and pleasent and a lovely cup cake which was lovely.

While the hotel does not offer a full evening menu it does offer a selection of bar snacks and I had a really good chilli rice and garlic bread and while I would have preferred a more spicy chilli I also understand the need to cater for everyone it had heat and was very nice.

Along with a few beers I had several conversations with Josh which as a solo traveller on business was very nice and a welcome break from the tablet lol.

After a great nights sleep and a lovely hot shower breakfast was another relaxing and pleasent experience Josh was back as well as other staff all of whom where friendly and happy to chat. Breakfast was very nice indeed with plenty of choices.

On checking out I was given a little goody bag which was welcomed.

All in all I had a great night and almost certainly I will be booking again as I visit the area on a regular basis for business

So a big thank you to all at G

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Josh B, General Manager at G! Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Dear PHILIP G,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review.

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us a G! Boutique and will make sure to have Chilli with an extra kick for your next stay along with a London Pride that's not been in the fridge.

We very much look forward to your next stay at G! Boutique Hotel.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed here a few nights ago on an over night stopover on the way to isle of white.
It's beautiful decor as soon as you walk in, we stayed in gold dust at the top and it was lovely! Wouldn't recommend that room if you have trouble with stairs but didn't worry us.
The host was very attentive and very helpful, we even had breakfast in bed next morning.
Room was spotless loved it!

Dear sargray1,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay especially your breakfast in bed.