“Friendly Efficient Service”
Review of Andre's Food Bar

Andre's Food Bar
Ranked #1 of 45 Coffee & Tea in Portsmouth
Price range: US$3 - US$19
Description: Andre's Food Bar is the newly revamped La Croissanterie. We provide freshly baked filled baguettes, salads and hot food to go. We're the 'newest' oldest sandwich shop in Southsea.
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

As usual a very friendly welcome from the helpful staff, with a great selection of tasty baguettes. Highly recommended if you come to Southsea.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Where to start... just ordered off the deliveroo app, thought I’d try something new. Well I’m glad I did! By far the best baguettes I have probably ever tasted in my life! So fresh and soft with a little crunch to the bread, the filling was cheese-slaw and jalapeño with crispy bacon. Oh my gosh it was full to the brim and tasted like heaven. I can’t believe what my mouth actually just bared witness too. I have never been so impressed with the quality of food in Portsmouth ever. Will be doing this more often. Highly recommend !!

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Best sandwiches in Portsmouth by far. I go for bacon and Brie and it tastes so fresh. Staff are very friendly nothing is too much trouble My teenage son loves it here also and they were so accommodating when they didn’t have what he wanted.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

We only ever go here for our takeaway sandwiches - but that's reason enough! They are excellent here.

Andre G, Owner at Andre's Food Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

This is awesome!! We love it when our fab customers take time out from their busy days to write such lovely words about us. Thank you!!

Reviewed 23 May 2018

Garlic Chicken with bacon is too simply die for! so delicious and really did fill me up!
really nice freshly made quiches too.

Ahh our homemade garlic chicken is a winner!!! And we reckon our quiches are pretty special too! Thank you very much indeed for taking the time to write such kind words about us. Hope to see you in the shop again soon.