All reviews full english breakfast mayflower theatre stayed here home from home single room needed somewhere city centre bed and breakfast within walking distance top floor comfortable room would definitely stay here again tea and coffee isle of wight train station one night stay cruise terminal
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Second time I've stayed here, the place is well run with good sized rooms and is clean and comfortable. Town center is a five minute walk as is the train station.would highly recommend one night or a few. Breakfast is also good...

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank RevenueAnalyst1
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

I've stayed in a few B&B's before and this one is excellent. Much preferable to the chains and cheaper. Good value, great breakfast and amazing location. 3 mins into the centre of town. Would stay here again anytime!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Niparat S
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Clean and cheerful B&B with a great atmosphere. Really enjoyed the company of the lady running it Noopin. Very helpful and sweet. Would highly recommend this place. Also incredibly close to the city centre

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Ian J
Reviewed 12 March 2017

Booked this guest house but when we turned up was told it was full and we'd been put in a different guest house across the road. Not what we booked and paid for ! This is false advertising and I wouldn't have chosen where we were put !

2  Thank cuddog12
Lee F, Owner at Mayview Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2017

Hi,

We are sorry you we're moved to another guesthouse, we accept this as our mistake. There was a problem with our channel management software and an overbooking occurred on our channel management software (something we have rectified now), rather than cancel your reservation we tried to accommodate you somewhere else.

Please accept our appologies

Kind Regards

Lisette

Reviewed 1 March 2017

If I have to book a room in Southampton again, for sure I would not book there again.
I Had a reservation but unfortunately at the last moment I could not take my fly, so i canceled my room the same day of my arriving, they should charge me £43 for my cancellation at the last moment but they CHARGED ME £70!!!!!.... so almost the a double price. I have called already 6 times, asking for the extra charge back, but after several excuses from they I'm still waiting for my money.
What kind of thieves!!!!!....

Room tip: do not book there
Date of stay: February 2017