“Best Indian in town!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Food came quick and was pipping hot. Meat was tender. Staff were cheerful and lovely to speak to. Very generous portion sizes

Date of visit: July 2021
Write a reviewReviews (300)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great food. Great service. Great atmosphere. Great price.

Definitely would visit again. A lovely locally run restaurant.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

So don’t get me wrong I enjoyed the take out so that’s all that matters right but a few things niggled at me we ordered fairly late and took an hour and twenty minutes too be delivered that didn’t overly bother me but was the first niggle.

Ordered too fairly simple chicken tikka massallas can’t go wrong in my opinion until the second niggle appeared there was one maybe two actual marinated chicken pieces that what I would call massalla chicken the rest was some pre cooked dry natty chicken that was thrown in some nice massalla sauce. Yet again is was nice just felt a bit niggly.

The last niggle was you pay extra for Kima rice which in my non authentic knowledge of Indian cuisine should be laced with miscellaneous meat were as this was almost a light sprinkling.

As mentioned the food was nice and what we’ve all been through the last year i probably need too take a long hard look at myself and wonder why I’m writing this at all. Saying that I think the restaurant could be outstanding if they just looked at the finer details a bit more.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Delicious food, great service and good value.

Didn’t book but was given a table straight away and felt welcomed with a beer and poppadoums within 5 minutes.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After me and my travel companion went to this restaurant we were bursting to right a review. Not only is this curry house the only one I have ever been to that has an actual set list of vegan curry, but the curry’s were absolutely delicious. They were very aware we were vegan and made sure to offer everything they could to us vegan. The restaurant was lovely, but overall it was the service that blew us away. The staff at this restaurant, particularly the owner, gave us hands down the most warm and welcoming experience I have ever had at a restaurant. The owner chatted to us about our travels and was clearly just so happy for us to be there, a man that really loved his restaurant and customers. When we got up to leave, after a well deserved generous tip, he jolted up to open the door for us, he was just so eager to serve. Honestly a whole new experience, the food was amazing and the owner just went above and beyond.

Date of visit: June 2021