“Great restaurant”
Review of Palm Pan Asia

Palm Pan Asia
Ranked #6 of 219 Restaurants in Winchester
Price range: US$26 - US$32
Description: Palm Pan Asia, the new Thai and Pan Asian Restaurant in Winchester. A feast for the senses in an impressively spacious, modish and sophisticated ambiance. Try our at home dining experience for delicious thai takeout.
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Once again the food was exceptional. Calamari and fish cake starters were excellent. I found the calamari a bit large for me but was helped out by my companion! Both massaman curries were very flavourful and generous. I cant wait to come back again.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

We all had different dishes and each was superb. The atmosphere was good and comfortably sized tables which were generously spaced. Service was a little abrupt.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

the food here is top top end. I have rarely been surprised to this extent but words fail me sometimes and this place is incredible. Was expecting it to cost a bit more too so win-win. Was pretty hungry so I had the mixed hors d'oeuvres to myself which on reflection was a bad idea because it was so filling but it was superb to get the fish cakes and the prawn toasts together. Didn't really need a main but I'm a sucker for singapore noodles! What can I say, I left very full and very happy :-)

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We haven’t been to Palm for a few months now but recently visited with friends and it’s even better than we remembered!

Everyone was more than happy with both the authenticity of the food and really good service.

Well done Lucky and the team - we will continue coming back.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Delicious !!!! Most authentic Thai food I have had in the UK. Clean, fresh ingredients, not greasy, really flavourful. Great atmosphere and lovely staff. Cannot fault! YUM !