“Awarded for the BEST coffee! Thumbs up!!!”
Review of Cafe Miro

Cafe Miro
Ranked #17 of 256 Restaurants in Hereford
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2018

Bloody good coffee and bloody good breakfast with Black Pudding and Eggs. Well cooked and well served piping hot! As Dr. Michael Lim The Travelling Gourmet, an international Travel, Food & Wine Writer/Editor I know good food, good service and good ambience when I experience it. Good company with an old pal made my time here unforgettable and very happy. As the French say; Un grande moment! C'est si bon! :-)

Date of visit: June 2018
2  Thank ThetravellingG0urmet

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Had loads of good experiences here since I discovered it a few years ago. Usually opt for a sandwich with wedges (Can't go wrong- the wedges are delicious!) but their breakfast menu is lovely too!

Service is usually quick and always friendly. Occasionally the staff aren't near your table for extra coffee/ follow ups if you're sat up the top end but you're always able to walk up and ask for things.

Overall I love this place for casual catch ups with friends and family- recommended.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank KatyAnneX
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

My auntie, mum and I regularly meet for lunch and always pick an independent cafe in Hereford. They are all great but this has to be my new favourite. The chicken and bacon sandwich was absolutely delicious- all of the ingredients were great quality including the bread. It was served with wedges and fresh salad. My auntie and mum had the soup and really enjoyed it. The staff were really friendly, the coffee was really good and there is a nice choice on the menu. We will definitely go back.

2  Thank Reb8cca
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for a pastry and a cortado, absolutely lovely. Staff are really attentive and friendly and the rear courtyard is buzzing this time of year. Hereford’s hidden gem.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Me and my friend came over to have a breakfast in Miro cafe. Ladies behind the bar welcome us straight away and asked what we are after; giving us menu - we took seat in beatiful courtyard!
Our server was lady with long brown hair and glasses , she couldn't be better, very busy morning and we didn't wait long for our service and food .
Will be back soon !!