“5* food, 2* service”
Review of The Beefy Boys

The Beefy Boys
Ranked #9 of 206 Restaurants in Hereford
Reviewed 9 August 2021 via mobile

Having had take outs a couple of times when passing through and working in the area it was time to dine in

The food was five stars

The service was two stars

Best burger I’ve ever had hands down

But ….

Staff didn’t bring cutlery
Didn’t come back and ask for drinks
The wait for drinks was huge
The cocktails weren’t great
Other people around us had orders that were wrong drinks and food
Our burgers were ordered minus bacon but had bacon

Maybe this place is still warming up after lockdown

Maybe it’s finding its feet after getting big

As soon as the device matches the food this place will be unstoppable

Date of visit: August 2021
TheBeefyBoys, Owner at The Beefy Boys, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2021

Hey mate, thanks for leaving us a review. in all honesty, some days have been a struggle with staff isolating, etc really sorry if these problems impacted on your previous visit, would you be able to send me details of the time and date you visited so i can double-check what might have happened on that day murf@thebeefyboys.com thanks for your review mate and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Murf
The Beefy Boys

Write a reviewReviews (1,500)

Reviewed 5 August 2021

Visited with my family for lunch and both the food and service was fantastic. I had the blue boy burger with the Buffalo wings which were both delicious. Highly recommend and definitely visiting again.

Reviewed 3 August 2021 via mobile

When I visit my parents we usually enjoy a visit to The Beefy Boys and I had waited quite a while for this one. My parents are in their 80s and fragile and Tsuki, our waiter had plenty of time to make their visit enjoyable. The food? Oh it is perfect. I have learnt to have a reasonably plain burger, meat this good needs very little to accompany it. Millionaire's fries are my treat, well worth having. The quality of the food makes a meal at The Beefy Boys excellent value for money. It was wonderful to see that the business is thriving.
Staff seemed to be bending over backwards to not only ensure that we were looked after, but also that everything was cleaned between diners.
With so many customers it would be easy for staff to seem rushed, but Tsuki is a credit to them and takes time out to chat and really made our visit special.
Highly recommended

Reviewed 3 August 2021 via mobile

had a delish meal and was served by the one and only tsuki today, great service and great food but must apologise for the abuse tsuki faced by the adult toddler that is my friend lol <3

Reviewed 30 July 2021

I visited Beefy Boys last week with my family and tried the Mac and Cheese burger which was amazing, and so me and my partner returned this week as part of a trip away to try more on the menu. I had the Pizza Boy, and wow, the burgers here are really something else! The Mac and Cheese balls are phenomenal too, I really recommend everyone tries them, and the staff are really friendly. Also recommend the milkshakes, but make sure you go on an empty stomach as you'll need the room!

Date of visit: July 2021