“Great service, poor food”
Review of The Beefy Boys

Get food delivered
Ranked #9 of 206 Restaurants in Hereford
Reviewed 16 August 2021 via mobile

Visited Beefy Boys for the first time after hearing hype that the burgers were amazing. The service was excellent but the quality of burgers and fries were very poor. Flavourless, overcooked, cold and not worth the price.
Shame as we were really looking forward to going but won’t be returning.

Date of visit: August 2021
TheBeefyBoys, Owner at The Beefy Boys, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2021

Hey Guys really sorry to read this, I'm glad the service was good on your visit but really disappointed to hear the food wasn't up to scratch, I'm sure as you ll see from our other reviews poor food is not something that we are in the habit of serving and I would like to look into this for you to see what has gone so wrong with your order and look at making this up to you. trust me when I say that I will be speaking to all the kitchen staff about this and making it a priority to give them your feedback and get back to you. Can you email me the exact day and time you came in and what you ordered and send it to murf@thebeefyboys.com once again I really do apologise. when you visit us you should be having one of the best burger experiences you've ever had anything short of that isn't acceptable.
Look forward to hearing from you

Murf
The Beefy Boys

Write a reviewReviews (1,501)

Reviewed 16 August 2021

booked a table for a bite to eat before going to the cinema with my wife, we had two great cocktails and our food order was taken swiftly. About ten minutes later a member of the waiting team approached our table and apologized for the delay in our meal and said we would have a 10% discount from the bill.
It was an excellent offer, completely unnecessary the restaurant is very busy and the staff were working hard, so i left an extra 10% on top for a tip.
The food is great, the service exceptional will definately be returning to try some more of the menu.
thank you for an excellent meal.

Reviewed 16 August 2021 via mobile

OMG the best Burger I have ever had by a long way. Really friendly staff and truly amazing food. Got to try one

Reviewed 15 August 2021

We came to beefy boys for our anniversary drink in August. The staff were wonderful and really friendly/accommodating.
My partner had the chicken burger and ninja wings which he loved. I chose the beefy boy with smashed patty. I was really excited thinking the meat would be tender/well done being thinner patties. Sadly my burger was really gristly practically every bite and I also picked out two small white bits. Bone or Plastic I don’t know but I just carried on to eat my bacon fries. They are to die for!!
Overall our visit was great but I really was disappointedl with the quality of the meat. Perhaps I just had a bad burger, but I’d choose a McDonald’s patty over that any day. I didn’t have the heart to tell the waiter but I left most of my burger so I’m sure he knew. Next time I would order chicken.

Date of visit: August 2021

Hey Charlotte, Sorry to hear there was an issue with your burger, it should 100% not be gristly or contain any bone, I ve passed your information on to our butcher, would you be able to email me the exact day and time you came in so I can look into this further for you and look at making it up to you? It's murf@thebeefyboys.com Thanks for your time and thank you for leaving us a review.

Murf

Reviewed 15 August 2021 via mobile

The best burgers in the UK! We love Beefy Boys food and the staff are great too. Tried a milkshake this time - amazing! Now they have a larger restaurant you can have more space and the menu has increased to serve chicken and vegetarian options too.