“Best Personal Trainer in Canterbury”

Ryan Fearn Personal Trainer
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Ryan Fearn, I am a level 4 Personal trainer and Strength & Conditioning Sports Coach based at Lifestyle Fitness gym in Canterbury Kent. ​ I also work at the Canterbury Strength Weight lifting Club as a fully qualified British Weight Lifting Coach. I come from a background in science education and all the training methods I use are put together using the very latest research within the fields of Sports Science and Strength & Conditioning. My passion is Olympic weight lifting and strength training and I am lucky enough to work with a variety of very enthusiastic clients of different ages and training experience. I enjoy giving them as much support and advice as I can to help them achieve their goals.
Reviewed 19 December 2017

I haven't met anybody who is more knowledgeable than Ryan, in addition to being incredibly welcoming and friendly. I had never been to the gym before training with him and now I feel very comfortable going, as now I know exactly what I'm doing. He's a great teacher, and highly recommended.

Date of experience: December 2017