“Best decision I made”

Ryan Fearn Personal Trainer
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Ryan Fearn, I am a level 4 Personal trainer and Strength & Conditioning Sports Coach based at Lifestyle Fitness gym in Canterbury Kent. ​ I also work at the Canterbury Strength Weight lifting Club as a fully qualified British Weight Lifting Coach. I come from a background in science education and all the training methods I use are put together using the very latest research within the fields of Sports Science and Strength & Conditioning. My passion is Olympic weight lifting and strength training and I am lucky enough to work with a variety of very enthusiastic clients of different ages and training experience. I enjoy giving them as much support and advice as I can to help them achieve their goals.
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve been with ryan about 5 months now and it’s probably the best decision I’ve made! he’s made me feel comfortable in the gym and he’s always on hand to help whether it’s with my diet or strength and conditioning! Best personal trainer I’ve ever been with!

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

I have been just 1 month and a half and the progres is unbelibable.
This is the best desition i ever had. Start join raise the bar!!!
100%recomended!!

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

I only stayed for a little while, as I was on holiday but the guy was pretty awesome! He helped me so much and gave me tips to take home. I would highly recommend!

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Ryan is an amazing personal trainer and coach! He is incredible professional and friendly, creating the perfect atmosphere for training. His help has been invaluable to me personally, and I have seen fantastic results in his other clients too. I highly recommend training with him for any goals you may have as he is very knowledgeable on so many topics!

Ryan has been coaching my Olympic Lifting movements for a while now and I'm 100x more confident and a lot stronger too :)

Couldn't recommed more highly!

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 December 2017

I haven't met anybody who is more knowledgeable than Ryan, in addition to being incredibly welcoming and friendly. I had never been to the gym before training with him and now I feel very comfortable going, as now I know exactly what I'm doing. He's a great teacher, and highly recommended.