“No regrets from being at the gym with this guy!”

Ryan Fearn Personal Trainer
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Ryan Fearn, I am a level 4 Personal trainer and Strength & Conditioning Sports Coach based at Lifestyle Fitness gym in Canterbury Kent. ​ I also work at the Canterbury Strength Weight lifting Club as a fully qualified British Weight Lifting Coach. I come from a background in science education and all the training methods I use are put together using the very latest research within the fields of Sports Science and Strength & Conditioning. My passion is Olympic weight lifting and strength training and I am lucky enough to work with a variety of very enthusiastic clients of different ages and training experience. I enjoy giving them as much support and advice as I can to help them achieve their goals.
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

My "work" with Ryan is based mostly on getting advice and tips how to improve techniques or which exercise will do better as I do have some fitness background. Very professional whit massive knowledge, how human body works. 1000% recommend working with Ryan!

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I have been training with Ryan for a few years now and I am still getting stronger and making PBs on my lifts. I found his training especially useful to lose weight gained after pregnancy. I definitely recommend Ryan to anyone looking for great quality personal training.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

I have been working with Ryan for just over 3 years. He is more than just a trainer and works to get the best from all his clients by working with them to set and achieve all our goals. He has excellent knowledge and experience and has guided me to gain not only physical strength but also mental strength and well being.
I would highly recommend Ryan.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve been with ryan about 5 months now and it’s probably the best decision I’ve made! he’s made me feel comfortable in the gym and he’s always on hand to help whether it’s with my diet or strength and conditioning! Best personal trainer I’ve ever been with!