“Been eating at Taze on off for quite a while now and it's excellent.”
Review of Taze Meze Mangal

Taze Meze Mangal
Ranked #6 of 143 Restaurants in Chatham
Cuisines: Turkish
Reviewed 28 April 2018

Every meal I've had at Taze has been excellent and the service has been equally as good. The food is the best Turkish food I've had in this country and equal to anything I've had in Turkey. The portions are big and I'm not sure I've ever cleared my plate.
I've visited with various people and all of them have been equally as impressed.
It's very small and in the summer it can get pretty hot inside but I can live with that.

1  Thank geoff3010

Reviewed 5 April 2018

This take out restaurant is in a bit of a strange part of town, but it is an oasis of delicious food. This was our first experience of Turkish food, glad we chose this place as it was very good and really good value for money. We had a set menu for 2 - cold meze starters and mixed kebabs with bread, rice and salad - it was all very good, our kids were tucking into everything! We also ordered a pide (pizza) which was also very good. Lots of food we couldn't eat it all, £30 for 4 & drinks included! Definitely recommend this place for a quick tasty meal!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Visit this restaurant last week with my family.Lamb soup was delicious and we did shared Taze special kebab.
Good food and good service definitely worth trying.We will be back soon.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Have used taze for several years both for takeaways and have also eat in. Great food freshly cooked. The restaurant does not sell alcohol at the moment but you can take your own. I believe they are expanding soon so there will be a larger sitting area and also will sell alcohol. I hope it does not lose the cozy and friendly athmosphere

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Just had a wonderful meal here, as people have already said the bread they serve if fabulous. The owner came over to us and was so pleased that we appreciated the food he prepared, explaining that everything is made by themselves. Don't be fooled by the outside, your stomach will never forgive you.