“Family diner”

Villagio Ristorante
Ranked #8 of 143 Restaurants in Chatham
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Our menu includes a wide range of stone-baked pizzas, authentic Italian pastas and risottos, a selection of grill dishes and fresh salads, all served in a warm and family friendly environment.
Reviewed 30 May 2018

We had dinner here on a Sunday evening. The restaurant was quite busy but our order was taken promptly and the food was delivered to our table in good time. I had the antipasto for one which was very good and my wife had the calamari which was OK - could have had a bit crispier batter. For main course she had the half roast chicken which was huge but tasty and I had the steak tagliata which was very good. Our son ate from the children's menu which is very good value at £5 for 3 courses and a drink. We have been here several times and the food and service has always been good.

Tip: Go on to their web site and sign up for their offers. We had a 50% voucher off the cost of our food which saved us over £20 on the total bill for 2 adults and 1 child.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Beautiful restaurant and the staff are equally very nice,however,both our starters and my main seem to lack in flavour which led us to use the salt and pepper provided on the table which I never do.Maybe we just came at the wrong time,who knows but I think I would give it another go and decide then which is why I’ve given it 3 stars.The starter we ordered was the avocado and mozzarella salad and for our main we had the Milanese which is a personal favourite of mine and spaghetti carbonara...hopefully next time it will be more flavoursome

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Found this to be a good choice for my dinner while on a solo business trip for a day.

Restaurant is very clean and staff friendly and efficient.

Good menu selection - you must try the antipasto platter!! My butternut squash risotto was just a tad undercooked but it didn’t stop me from eating every last bite. Finished off with cheesecake and a double espresso. I will definitely be back when visiting the area for work.

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Very welcoming and friendly staff ! Starter was delicious but a bit disappointed with the risotto , was tasteless and bland , once seasoned tasted a bit better

Reviewed 16 April 2018

We came here as a group of 8 and were looked after very well. The ambience of the restaurant was relaxed. We all had rustica based pizzas and all agreed they are probably one of the best we'd ever had in a restaurant.
We'd definitely go back for the pizzas!