“Very good!”
Review of Creams Cafe

Creams Cafe
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Chatham
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Came here with my girlfriend for a late birthday celebration. For my for my first time there, it was very good. Food is excellent, service is good, and place itself is calm and quiet.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Selection of desserts to choose from on the menu from ice cream waffles pancakes and milkshakes clean restaurant friendly staff reasonable price

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We visited Creams Café in Chatham on a mid-week late afternoon with our granddaughter, this was my first visit.
Creams is easy to find being located next to the Dockside outlet centre and there is ample (free) parking a short walk away though note some restrictions on the duration of your stay apply here.
When we arrived, the venue was almost empty though other customers arrived during our stay. The inside of the building is quite spacious and decorated in a colourful and sparkly style which put me in mind of a 1980’s night club but in a good way! We were all seated in a small booth down one side.
The menu consists of some mouth-watering desserts mainly waffles, crepes and ice creams and a good selection of drinks. I had a very enjoyable Strawberry and ice cream Sundae and a peanut butter milkshake which was most enjoyable. Our granddaughter had a chocolate covered waffle which she was obviously enjoyed as well. The staff that we came into contact with were all very helpful and friendly.
All in all, Creams is a café offering something a bit different and if you have a sweet tooth then this could well be the eating place that you have been looking for. If you have been shopping in the Outlet centre, or visited the nearby multiscreen cinema nearby then a trip here would certainly round off the experience.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Beginning of the month me my partner and sister visited creams, our normal creams is in bexleyheath but honestly this creams was so much better, we ordered a takeaway, most creams mess up the order when I ask for extra strawberries they end up putting it on the item or in the side of the container with the item, instead this restaurant put the strawberries in a separate container, and for me it was a big thing and was such a lovely thing that they’d listened, unfortunately cannot go higher then a 3 and this reason is the same for all creams, your prices’s are rather high, especially for a small bit of cookie dough, almost £8 all because it had two sticks of kinder bueno ?

Reviewed 16 June 2018

I have been to Creams a number of times and keep returning. I try something different each time. And so far my favourites are the waffles and cookie dough. I would definitely say make sure you're not too full or visit just after a big meal. The portion sizes are generous and filling. I have yet to try the bubble pop waffles that look good.