Best Western Plus Dover Marina Hotel & Spa
The White Cliffs Hotel(St Margaret's at Cliffe)
US$122
  • Bar/Lounge
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
1,327 results
All reviewssea viewafternoon teasloping floorsold buildingsea frontgroupon dealfree parkingcourse dinnerwhite cliffscruise terminalcar parkingtown centrefamily roomstayed here for one nightlovely roomfollowing morningan overnight stay
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on 24/03/18 for my mums 60th meal and surprise after drinks.
Had to drop some stuff off early and the staff where very friendly, nothing was too much.
We came back and checked in and was told we were on the 3rd floor.
We had see views and the room was very spacious and extremely clean.
The restaurant was very clean and the staff very attentive.
The food arrived in good time and was delicious.
After the meal we took over the bar area as there was so many of us and again nothing was too much and the bar staff were also extremely friendly and polite.
We WILL return.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
bwmarina, General Manager at Best Western Plus Dover Marina Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Dan,

Thank you for your loyalty and for taking the time to write this review..

We are glad to hear about your experience, I couldn't agree more, our staff make the difference, please rest assured that we will pass your comments on to the rest of the team.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Stayed for 2 nights for a midweek break wih my wife.
Great location for ferry terminals and for Dover Castle. Small but well equipped and comfortable rooms .
Took advantage of the winter offer which I thought was good value and will use it again if repeated.
Eat from the cafe menu and it was very tasty.
The staff are very friendly and helpful.
My only slight criticism was the sausages at breakfast were served without any colour at all and did not look appealing.
Overall would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: We enjoyed the sea view
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
bwmarina, General Manager at Best Western Plus Dover Marina Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Charlie,

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Had a fabulous afternoon at the Dover marina hotel! Started with a lovely afternoon tea and then treatments in the spa. Staff are really attentive and accomadating and my massage and facial were spot on ,will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ericagallagher85
bwmarina, General Manager at Best Western Plus Dover Marina Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Dear Erica,

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

After accidently selecting the wrong date on the booking order the staff finally found us a room which was brilliant as was our mistake. Room was ok, rm 301 needs repair to shower tap as was missing but still worked find . Would recommend if on short stay . Couldn't comment on the food but restaurant seemed busy at all times

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
bwmarina, General Manager at Best Western Plus Dover Marina Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear Ross,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Best Western Plus Dover Marina. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Stay away. We stayed 1 night. Got in late. Girl at front asked me if I wanted to use my debit card for any inhouse charges. I asked her if they placed any hold on card by opting to do this, she said NO. After we walked up and settled into room, I checked my bank account and they did put a $14 hold on my card. We then ordered room service. Food was poor quality and we did not eat it. ( for a 15 year old boy to not eat food, its bad) I also got a rash on both legs when I layed in bed. Had to sleep with pants on. Shower would not work. Had to run across hallway in morning, to a different room to take shower. we checked out the next morning. As we arrived in Paris, I went to take money out if ATM for taxi, and I could not. I looked online into my account and there were 3 separate charges from this motel. I immediately called them and the receptionist argued with me and told me that I only had 2 charges. When she finally let me speak, she then wanted me to send her paperwork from bank showing charges. Here I am on vacation, in a taxi and she wants me to send her paperwork. Never again will I ever go near this motel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank angieb9301
bwmarina, General Manager at Best Western Plus Dover Marina Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

Dear Angie,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and valuable feedback with us.

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience you were caused during your recent stay with us, please be assured of our immediate follow up together with our Front Office Manager to ensure this does not happen again.

We do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back, please do let us know when you are next returning by emailing us on gm@dovermarinahotel.co.uk so that we can ensure you have a trouble free stay.