US$114
US$95
The White Cliffs Hotel(St Margaret's at Cliffe)
US$170
US$64
  • Free Internet
US$140
US$136
US$76
Churchill Guest House(Dover)(Great Value!)
US$96
Agoda.com
US$80
US$67
Agoda.com
All reviewsvariety of cerealscomfortable nightdover castlefriendly receptionideal stopovergood sizeshort drivebreakfast was excellentlovely roomferry portfirst flooran overnight stayfull englishon arrivalpubbedroomengland
Reviewed 8 March 2016

My wife and I have now stayed here 3 times. I suppose that says a great deal.
On arrival you can be assured of a really friendly welcome from either Julie or Scott.
The rooms are spotlessly clean, and very well appointed. The beds are extremely comfortable - quite a "pull" to have to leave it!!! The shower is brilliant, in that it is set automatically, no need to fiddle to regulate! Very important when one seats glasses!
Breakfast:- Orange juice, tea, coffee, yogurt s,ccereals, toast, fried items etc. all available - one can have exactly what tempts them; as much or as little- but one word of warning - order exactly what you can eat. Wastage is not an option!
We hope you will enjoy your stay as much as we do. IT IS SILK QUALITY.
Car parking is available, and free.
The Chance Inn is 50 yards away should you require and evening meal or a lunch time snack. Again, excellent.
Breakfast

Stayed: March 2016
1  Thank CelticMo
Reviewed 1 March 2016

A lovely B&B just minutes drive from the ferry port but in a beautiful rural area.Spotlessly clean & extremely comfortable & well presented. We had the ground floor garden room which was perfect for our dog. A yummy breakfast topped off a perfect stay. The local pub is only a few doors away & does good pub grub & is pet friendly too. Definitely will go again when travelling this route.

Room Tip: Ground floor garden room great if you have a dog.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 March 2016 via mobile

Absolutely beutifull B&B, breakfast was lovely, rooms immaculate, The pub (chance inn) less than a minute walk away, perfect for me and the family to visit Dover castle as a very short distance! Overall I couldn't fault the stay and the way we felt very welcome, will defiantly be back.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 February 2016

Room was spacious and clean, bed was comfy and hosts were lovely. I forgot to tell them I was gluten-free prior to arrival, so they didn't have any gluten-free bread for breakfast, but said they would have had some had I told them in advance. The hot breakfast I had was lovely, even without bread.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2015

The owners were absolutely fantastic, my wife and I arrived 6 hours before check in but because the room was ready they were kind enough to let us check in early. I wanted to go to the store and because one of the owners (husband) was going they allowed me to travel with him for my goods. The room was very clean and well stocked for what one would need for a stay. My wife was very pleased with both the cleanliness of the room and the hospitality of the owners. We will, with out question, stay at this B & B again. I would highly recommend this to all travelers. Thank you Guston house for a fantastic stay and hospitality you showed us. Tom and Kathy Lehman Tampa, Florida

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple