“Working lunch”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Busy with young mums possibly more than business lunches, but promptly acknowledged at the door & seated with menu. Good choices & despite being busy order taken promptly & wine arrived soon after. Mushroom starter & Pizza main both excellent & total bill of £23 made even nicer by using a £10 Tesco voucher costing just £2.50 in Clubcard points.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

I had to review this tonight because our experience was just horrible.
Me, my boyfriend and two friends decided prezzo was a good idea for dinner, however for the whole time we felt rushed and uncomfortable. In the end of our meal a nice waitress asked if we wanted coffee or dessert and the other lady "assuming she was the manager or a sassy waitress" said loudly "NO"... She answered for us and we just didn't have words, we felt uncomfortable and we felt like we had to say no. There were 3 other tables in the restaurant still eating and it's wasn't like anybody was leaving anytime soon anyway.
We will be calling tomorrow to file a complaint against the horrible service, we will never be coming back and we will not recommended to anyone.
Food is not even that worth it... Go to CAU and get better food, and lovely customer service just across the road... prezzo is just as overpriced with a lower standard.

Overall 0 stars if I could rate less I would.

We spent nearly £100 and we can't have a coffee or a dessert after because sassy pants decided it was the end of our night.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

We visit Prezzo a lot and always get excellent service with a smile. The food is consistently good and cooked to order.

Highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

I came in here for a quick meal for my toddler on a Saturday night. When I ordered a full meal for him accompanied by a side order and then asked for a gin and tonic for myself, the waitress said she couldn't give me alcohol without food. I said I would order a starter of calamari and she said the 'food' had to be a main course. She ended this with a rather disdainful 'especially since you are with a child.' I asked to see the manager who backtracked and explained that, as a lawyer, there doesn't seem to be anything in the licence that states anything other than alcohol has to be consumed with food (which I was willing to purchase). She initially stood her ground but upon questioning she backtracked and said the actual rule was simply that alcohol could only be served with food (completely understandable) and this was not affected by whether you are with a child or not. The whole unpleasant experience means we will not be returning.

love_prezzo, Guest Relations Manager at Prezzo, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Thank you for visiting our restaurant. At Prezzo due to our alcohol licencing, alcohol cannot be served unless ordering a main course. We understand you were unaware of this so please accept our sincere apologies.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed my meal, it was served very quickly and was nice and hot.

The staff were efficient and polite enough and the atmosphere was good.

I did feel it was a little expensive, the drinks especially. £4.80 for a 330ml beer which is £1.80 in the supermarket

So nice food but I did feel overcharged for what I had.