“Pre cinema dinnet”

Price range: US$1 - US$55
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Groups, Romantic
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Fantastic movie deal. We shared avocado and goats cheese bruschetta, and aranchini balls followed by aubergine parmigiana and pasta Alla Genovese, penne pasta with pesto, potatoes and green beans. Food fabulous, service amazing and accompanied by a lovely bottle of Italian red wine.(Valpolicella) Will definitely return.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

very pleasant surroundings and good quality food, with convenient access to the adjacent cinema and competitively priced as part of a cinema / dining package. Good quality live entertainment was also provided

Reviewed 26 June 2017

This eatery has been going for many years now, and hasn't lost any of its magic. Not easy to maintain a high standard over a long period of time,,,, Dined on numerous occasions and impressed by the fact, that waiters not only remembered you'd been before, but what you had to eat and drink previously!
A couple of evenings dined in the jazz bar...set out in a cabaret style with a small raised stage for the entertainers. Great atmosphere and food still great.
A very relaxing way to spend an evening...highly recommend. Entertainment changes, so you get to hear a selection of groups over different evenings.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

My wife and I had dinner here on 16th June 2017. For starter she had bruschetta with goats cheese and avocado, while I had tomato and red pepper soup. Both were good. For mains we both had the Vesuvian red beans with chili and brown rice. It wasn't very "hot" in the spicy sense, but the waitress said it wasn't when we ordered it, so fair enough. My wife had the petito dolcino of brownie and ice cream, which was a generous portion. I opted for the banoffee pie which I considered a disaster: no banana was evident or tasteable. It resembled a syrupy cheesecake on a biscuit base. I left most of it and the item was removed from the bill, which was reasonable by Ambleside standards. Despite the sweet disaster, it wasn't a bad meal, the soup being particularly nice.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

We had a delicious meal at Zefferellis in June, the staff are charming & nothing is too much trouble. We both had Cannelloni followed by my having Tiramisu and my husband had sticky toffee pudding. House wine was great too. We had the cinema meal deal and thoroughly enjoyed the film...called My Cousin Rachel. Definitely be returning soon. Sue & Tony.