“NYE disappointed”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

me and my partner visited NYE and unfortunately we were disappointed. service very slow with around 45 mins between ordering and getting our starter. waitress did apologise for wait and was very polite. I had garlic mushrooms to start which were very tasteless however onion bajis were very nice. my main course was nice however my partners lacked any spice despite being labelled as medium. a couple of the waiters were slightly abrupt. will revisit however as feel this was perhaps a blip due to being busy so we will give this place another try as I have heard positive things about the food.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

We visited over New Year’s Eve, the food was average we have visited a number of times before and the service has not been good we waited over 40 minutes for our food to come on New Year’s Eve and the previous times we went to the restaurant.this is disappointing due to the food being satisfactory.We we’re provided with very rude service and we both felt rushed while being there due to them needing the table back for 8:45 and felt rushed while eating our meal the waiter also took our empty plates away before we had finished and I made the waiter aware I had a peanut allergy and they didn’t seem very interested within this which was concerning. I would certainly not rush back after the number of times we have been.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Excellent service and food. Will definitely be back. Easily found on the main street in Cockermouth town centre with parking adjacent to restaurant.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

This Indian is definitely the best in the cockermouth area. It’s lovely and modern inside. The staff are always very friendly. I’ve been many of times and never been disappointed. The southern Indian curry is gorgeous not too spicy but so flavoursome. We also had the cheesy garlic naan which was the best cheesy naan we’ve had. The prices are reasonable also for such lovely food.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

Tasty food, good value, visited on a Tuesday evening and the place was doing brisk business both eat-in and take away. Shame the restaurant only serves beer in small bottles.