“At home”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Telephone Number:- 01900 826655
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

From the minute you are greater at the door till you leave you are in this couples front room.
The food is so good and cooked for you also you will get a song from the husband.
The menus is small but all fresh produce and a cozy atmosphere.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

The Front Room is a nice place to share a meal with friends. The owners have made the place relaxing and the food is reliably good and home cooked.

Reviewed 12 February 2017

The food is very tasty, a good selection of competitively priced wine and friendly service. I had the Greek lamb, my wife had the chicken and chorizo. Both were nice dishes, hot and full of flavour. The service was friendly and the restaurant was full booked, we were lucky to get the last table.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

Good food from a limited menu that chances regularly. Our group had starters, mains and puddings between us and all were of a good standard. The wines available have been chosen to compliment the meal. We'll definately be going back.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

We had the balsamic lamb steak, which was excellent, as were the potatoes and veg. Not enough vegetable for me (of course) but more came quickly when requested, and we weren't charged for them. Enjoyed the welcome snack with the drinks (though the drinks were not exactly quick coming). I had the chocolate fudge pudding, which I'm not really a connoisseur of, but I thought it pretty good. I can understand some people not liking the informal atmosphere, but it suited us very well. We would definitely go back.