“The Best Cream Tea”
Review of Emma's Dell

Emma's Dell
Ranked #11 of 48 Restaurants in Grasmere
Description: Licensed Crêperie and café in the heart of Grasmere Village. We serve sweet and savoury crêpes, home made soup and home made cakes and scones. Our scones are baked fresh every day and all our cakes are made on the premises. We serve artisan coffee from Redbank Roasters in nearby Coniston. Our tea is fresh leaf from The Brew Tea Co and comes in indicidual glass pots. We sell local beer, wine, cider, lager, prosecco and Lakes gin.
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Lovely clean modern cafe in a idillic location. Cream tea was fabulous. The best we had in the Lake District. Scones were huge & flavoursome, crunchy on the outside and soft & fluffy on inside. Tea was equally tasteful & served in nice glass teapots/cafetieres. Staff were all extremely pleasant. A fab experience. Thoroughly recommended.

1  Thank GoldenGirls26

Reviewed 27 June 2018

My wife and I found this place and the staff to be very pleasant. We both had crepes. I liked the one with berries. My wife liked a savoury one. These were excellent.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

After a warm walk back from a swim at Easedale Tarn we were in need of something cold and delicious and this is where we found it. We sat in the shade to eat ice cream. My husband had his usual scoops of chocolate and chocolate. He said it was excellent - praise indeed from someone who has tried a lot of chocolate ice cream! I had one scoop of gingerbread and one of coconut (which also happens to be one of two vegan flavours). Started with the coconut as it was light and refreshing in every way. The gingerbread was utterly unctuous and there had been a way of taking a large tub home then I would have. It took immense will power not to return for another bowlful after a ‘lap’ of the village centre.

Ooh and nice loos too.

1  Thank HWinLincoln
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

We popped in here on a guided tour of the lakes. The menu was mouth watering with a wide range of choices. Unfortunately my hubby got in a muddle when ordering while I was in the bathroom so he got an odd mixture in his crepe. The staff could not have done more to apologise and sort things out for us. They were so lovely and friendly. I had the goats cheese and roasted vegetable crepe which was incredibly tasty.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

My partner and I popped into Emma’s on a whim whilst visiting Grasmere. We were immediately greeted by the friendly front of house staff and shown to a lovely table overlooking the village.

We both opted for the cream tea which was very reasonably price. The scone was absolutely delicious and the loose leaf tea was exceptional. Well worth a visit if you’re in the area!!