“Delicious vegan and vegetarian food!”
Review of Kat's Kitchen

Kat's Kitchen
Ranked #25 of 141 Restaurants in Keswick
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Description: We offer vegetarian and vegan meals, snacks, cakes and drinks all made in-house. In summer build your own salad or create a smoothie, in winter sample delicious home-made soups or hot chocolate with soya cream. We love our cafe and hope you do too - come along and try it for yourself. Bring your dogs or kids, all are welcome. Hope to see you soon.
Reviewed 26 January 2017

I enjoyed a slice of vegan chocolate mint cake and a vegan falafel wrap - both were very good and there were plenty of other food choices to appeal too.

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Discovered this fab place on our recent visit. Best vegan food I've found in the lake district. Staff super friendly. Apparently opening Friday and Saturday evenings as well later in the season. Keep up the good work. We'll deserves a higher rating. Sure it'll be up there soon. See you guys late March.

1  Thank Raymond Andrew S
Reviewed 9 January 2017

Cracking little eaterie just a minute's stroll from the main area of Keswick. Plenty of options for vegans and super friendly staff make this my go-to place for meeting up with friends for lunch, coffees and cakes.

1  Thank Kirsty G
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

I've heard about this place a few times from friends that are vegetarian and vegan and said I had to check it out. I'm really glad I listened to them! When me and a few friends arrived we had to wait a short while for because it was busy which wasn't an issue and the staff were lovely and took our drinks orders while we waited. I had a vegan shepherds pie and vegan ginger bread which were both great! My friends had a lentil Dahl and stuffed aubergine which they said was lovely aswell. They also had vegan hot chocolates with dairy free squirty cream!

1  Thank Gareth H
Reviewed 2 January 2017

Having much missed Pedlars I was thrilled when this café opened. Purely vegetarian or vegan. Our meal was lovely, the only thing I would say was that my husband said it would have been more filling with an accomplishment such as a pitta bread. We all had cake afterwards - I can recommend the chocolate cake with peppermint. The staff are very friendly and great with children. Café also dog friendly.