“Delicious vegan and vegetarian food!”
Review of Kat's Kitchen

Kat's Kitchen
Ranked #7 of 157 Restaurants in Keswick
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Description: Kat's Kitchen is a vegan plant based cafe serving hot meals, soups, lite bites, salads, home made cakes, scones, croissants, fresh coffee & leaf tea, smoothies and the menu is available as to take away. All food is made on-site daily by our team and the menu includes many gluten free options, whilst all are dairy free. Kat's offers a bespoke vegan (and gluten free if required) cake service, just ask for details. For a day on the fells, the team at Kat's offer a 'fill your flask' with hot soup, tea, coffee, hot chocolate service; along with take-away lunches, cakes and snacks. Kat's offers a range of vegan cookbooks for sale, artwork by local artists, have a range of vegan produce and can make up hampers for special occasions. They offer a postal service (postage and packaging charged at cost). The cafe is informal, offers seating for up to 30 people inside and, weather permitting, we have tables outside. We hire out bike locks (£0.50p & £5 deposit).
Reviewed 26 January 2017

I enjoyed a slice of vegan chocolate mint cake and a vegan falafel wrap - both were very good and there were plenty of other food choices to appeal too.

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Discovered this fab place on our recent visit. Best vegan food I've found in the lake district. Staff super friendly. Apparently opening Friday and Saturday evenings as well later in the season. Keep up the good work. We'll deserves a higher rating. Sure it'll be up there soon. See you guys late March.

1  Thank Raymond Andrew S
Reviewed 9 January 2017

Cracking little eaterie just a minute's stroll from the main area of Keswick. Plenty of options for vegans and super friendly staff make this my go-to place for meeting up with friends for lunch, coffees and cakes.

1  Thank Kirsty G
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

I've heard about this place a few times from friends that are vegetarian and vegan and said I had to check it out. I'm really glad I listened to them! When me and a few friends arrived we had to wait a short while for because it was busy which wasn't an issue and the staff were lovely and took our drinks orders while we waited. I had a vegan shepherds pie and vegan ginger bread which were both great! My friends had a lentil Dahl and stuffed aubergine which they said was lovely aswell. They also had vegan hot chocolates with dairy free squirty cream!

1  Thank Gareth H
Reviewed 2 January 2017

Having much missed Pedlars I was thrilled when this café opened. Purely vegetarian or vegan. Our meal was lovely, the only thing I would say was that my husband said it would have been more filling with an accomplishment such as a pitta bread. We all had cake afterwards - I can recommend the chocolate cake with peppermint. The staff are very friendly and great with children. Café also dog friendly.