Scafell Hotel(Rosthwaite)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$118
US$99
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

Lodore Falls Hotel(Borrowdale)
US$243
US$235
US$99
  • Bar/Lounge
The Borrowdale Gates Hotel(Grange-in-Borrowdale)
US$260
US$253
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$323
Orbitz.com
All reviewssilent fridgecoconut piefresh milkguest housetown centresmall fridgeblencathra streetlarge bedbreakfast menua lovely staywine glassesrooms are spaciousporridgequiet streetnew ownersgreat hoststop floor
Reviewed 19 November 2017

A lovely guest house situated close to Keswick town centre. Rob and Shareen did us proud with a lovely room and a gorgeous breakfast. We had a great couple of days walking and climbed Blencathra for the first time. Grassmoor Guest House really added to the experience and we will definately be going back. Thank you Bill and Tracey Taylor.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Grassmoor, Owner at Grassmoor Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Hi Both,

We're really happy you enjoyed your room and our gorgeous breakfasts. It's always great to hear our guests experiences of the Lake district and the fab news you climbed Blencathra!

Hopefully we'll see you again in the future

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

A return visit! Our room had a wonderful view, seating area and a large comfy bed. Fresh milk (in a small fridge) in our room is a good touch. The breakfast was delicious whatever we chose and choice was excellent. Would highly recommend Grassmoor Guest House and look forward to returning again. Only a short walk from Keswick centre and its many pubs & places to eat.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Great guest house 5mins from town centre, well presented comfy beds and with fantastic friendly helpful owners who do a fantastic breakfast. Was a great stay and accomodated my mountain bike too. I would recommend staying here and I would definately return. Thanks Rob&Shareen.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 September 2017

I booked two nights here through airbnb, as I was supposed to be entered into a cycling event to celebrate my recent retirement. Unfortunately I had to cancel two weeks ahead of my trip, due to a back injury. Shareen was really reasonable regarding a refund, especially considering the airbnb policy only allowed for a 50% refund. This was very much appreciated, especially at a time when I was disappointed that my trip was off and I was looking at needing to pay for treatment for my condition.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 September 2017

The Grassmoor is the perfect place to stay in Keswick. It is so handy for the citycentre and you can parking along Blencathra street is free. There is everything you need in your room plus we received homemade delicious cake. The hosts were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was amazing, plenty of choice and cooked to perfection. Will be back soon.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple