Scafell Hotel(Rosthwaite)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$118
US$99
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

Lodore Falls Hotel(Borrowdale)
US$235
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
The Borrowdale Gates Hotel(Grange-in-Borrowdale)
US$260
US$253
Priceline
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$323
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsfull englishhomemade marmaladeattic roomwarm welcomeguest houseperfect hostscotton budstown centrepoached eggslovely weekendlittle extrascentral locationfriendly hostsb bsfantastic viewslovely guesthouseexcellent breakfast
Reviewed 2 March 2018

really enjoyed my short stay, facilities were first class, rooms clean and well presented, food was excellent and the hosts Johnathon and Adam were friendly and went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. Would recommend this guest house to anyone thinking of staying in Keswick

Room Tip: Enjoyed a room with mountain views
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Adam B, Owner at Brierholme Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

Were so glad you enjoyed your visit to Brierholme.

You just missed out on all the snow, I have never seen so much here for a long time, looks beautiful though.

Look forward to welcoming you both back again when your next in Keswick

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

This is certainly one of the best B&Bs in Keswick. Our room was comfortable and very clean. The hosts were very friendly and helpful and the breakfast was lovely. If I have a criticism it would be that the parking might be a little tight for larger cars. But considering how close this place is to the town centre, this is very understandable.
I would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the lovely review, were glad you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed Adams breakfasts.

Unfortunately as you mentioned, because we are smack bang in the town centre, parking can be slightly tight. We do try out best to get larger cars parked at the back in one of out bigger spaces when ever possible.

Hope to see you both again in the future.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Adam and Jonathan made our stay special. Their friendly relaxing manner was so refreshing and nothing was to much trouble for them, they even carried our case to our room for us.
The Guest House was very clean, well decorated and smelled lovely and fresh.
I was attending a course one day, which meant an early start. I was offered a flask and breakfast to take with me. Nothing was to much trouble.
There was a good choice for breakfast, with fresh fruit, yogurt and cereals then a choice of cooked breakfasts and toast with preserves and as much tea or coffee as you wanted, all well served.
We enjoyed it so much we booked again for my husband’s birthday and we are really looking forward to our return visit.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Hi Carol,

Thank you for the great review, it was a pleasure having you both to stay.

We look forward to having you back in October, David and I can have a joint party as its also my birthday a few day later, haha.

See you in a few month's

All the best

Reviewed 31 January 2018

I usually stay here for the Keswick Beer Festival each year but it's such a lovely bed and breakfast that I chose to stay for my birthday this time. As always Jonathan and Adam were their usual accommodating and helpful selves. The rooms are gorgeous and the breakfast is fantastic. Had another pleasant stay and am booked to come back again in June.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Hi Tracy,

Thank you for the lovely review, its always nice welcoming you back to stay with us.

We will see you in June for a few beers lol.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Beautifully appointed guest house. The hosts were very welcoming and attentive . They made our stay very comfortable and we would have no hesitation in returning or recommending Brierholme to other guests.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi Jane,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, I'm glad you had an enjoyable stay with us here in Keswick.

I hope you've been enjoying all this snow.

Regards